Center City holiday tour in Philadelphia
- Get into the holiday spirit in the heart of Philadelphia
- Enjoy a festive light and sound show featuring the world’s largest pipe organ
- Learn all about Christmas traditions in Philadelphia from your local guide
- Delight in the lights, sounds, smells, and tastes of the holidays
- Experience some of Philly’s greatest holiday traditions
Get into the festive spirit on this Christmas tour in Philadelphia that will have you Ho Ho Ho-ing all the way home! Your Philly tour begins at Philadelphia's City Hall, the cultural and geographic heart of Philadelphia's city center. After you've met your guide, you’ll be introduced to Dilworth Park, a historic railroad terminal and one most historic indoor markets (please note the market closes early on Sunday evenings, however, if you choose a Sunday 5.00pm departure, you'll see other hidden gems of the city).
Next, you'll arrive at a holiday light and sound show featuring the world’s largest pipe organ. From there, you'll enter one of Philly's biggest shopping and restaurant districts and Rittenhouse Square, where you’ll see the beautiful Christmas tree and a view of the church.
You’ll be treated to a spectacular holiday show from one of the world’s largest LED TV screens inside one of Philly’s newest skyscrapers. After the show, we walk toward the Ben Franklin Parkway with views of Logan Square, Sister Cities Park, and the Basilica of St. Peter and St. Paul, a Christmas destination for many Catholics in the Philadelphia area.
The tour concludes at an iconic public park for one of Philly's fastest growing traditions. Here you’ll visit a traditional outdoor Christmas village. From the end point, you'll have a chance to continue eating, shopping, and exploring, basking in the holiday spirit of Philadelphia.
Note that this full itinerary reflects the 1.00pm departure; the 5.00pm tour will visit all the same sies, but in a different order.
- Local English-speaking guide
- A small snack
- Personal items
- Food and drink other than stipulated in inclusions
- Tips or gratuities for your guide
- Minimum Child Age : 0
- Child Policy: This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above. Please select ‘child’ above when booking. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform tour operator at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6. You can do so in the special request box on the checkout page.
Dilworth Park, outside the café, corner of 15th St. and JFK Blvd. (20 North 15th St.)
- Dress standard: A good pair of comfortable walking shoes is advisable. Make sure to check the weather report for rain
- Confirmation: If you have your voucher, your booking is confirmed
- Get in touch if you have any concerns or require more information via the email address or phone number (business hours only) on your voucher
- 29 November – 31 December 31
- Tour does not run 25 December
Tap into Philly's legendary beer scene on this adventure through Philly's bars, pubs, and microbrewe...
Join this Italian Market tour in Philadelphia for a dose of yummy Philly food at its very best.You’l...
A visit of Philly wouldn’t be complete without a trip to the highest panoramic observation deck in P...
Begin your walking tour through Independence National Park as your guide shares a bit about the hist...
Feed your mind as well as your belly on this Philadelphia city tour that bypasses the usual Philadel...
Take on the diversity of Philly in the best way possible – local style! Begin your Philadelphia neig...