Italian market immersion in Philadelphia
- Wander through the famous 9th Street Italian Market
- Tempt your tastebuds and shop for foods made fresh by the locals
- Chat with the local store owners and grab a bargain or two
- Discover the history of the markets and how they came to be so popular
- Reenact your favourite Rocky moment on a street featured in the film
Join this Italian Market tour in Philadelphia for a dose of yummy Philly food at its very best.
You’ll explore the tiny streets in this section and have a chance to view some of the iconic mosaic art from a local artist. Stroll along Christian Street before arriving at the sounds, aromas, and sights of the famous Italian market or, more accurately, the South 9th Street Curb Market.
The market is the oldest and largest everyday open-air market in the USA, and it’s easy to understand why it is one of Philly’s must-see attractions. With your local guide leading the way on this Philly tour, explore the huge variety of stores located here, many of which are Italian in heritage.
- Personal shopping
- Children (6-11 years old): reduced price
- Children under 6 years old: free
Corner of 9th & South Streets, outside New Image Art & Framing
Once you receive your voucher, your booking is confirmed. We'll see you at the start point
This tour is for those who believe that there's much more of Philadelphia to be explored than just t...
Tap into Philly's legendary beer scene on this adventure through Philly's bars, pubs, and microbrewe...
A visit of Philly wouldn’t be complete without a trip to the highest panoramic observation deck in P...
Visit those unmissable Philly sights on this historical Philadelphia tour that ditches the guidebook...
Feed your mind as well as your belly on this Philadelphia city tour that bypasses the usual Philadel...
Take on the diversity of Philly in the best way possible – local style! Begin your Philadelphia neig...