Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend, Lake Powell and Navajo Nation day tour from Phoenix
- Comprehensive tour of Page, Arizona and see the natural beauty of Navajo Nation
- Expert Navajo guide to lead you through the majestic slots of Antelope Canyon
- Tour stop along the historic shores of Lake Powell and lunch in Page
- Horseshoe Bend iconic overlook with view of Colorado River
Discover the marvels of northern Arizona when you visit Antelope Canyon. Learn about Navajo culture from a local Native American guide and check out the desert cities of Flagstaff and Page. The tour heads through the Sonoran Desert toward the mountain city of Flagstaff, which is just beneath the San Francisco Peaks, the biggest mountain range in Arizona. On your trip, you will stop at a Navajo trading post to learn about Navajo culture and see firsthand how their crafts are created. The next stop is Antelope Canyon, a slot canyon of deep red-rock chasms that were produced by water erosion over thousands of years. Trek through the canyon with a local Navajo guide who will tell you the history, culture, and geology of the region. Gaze upon the sunlight that filters down through the cracks above as you peruse the walkways that lie between the walls surrounding you. After, head to the shores of Lake Powell, a massive reservoir on the Colorado River that straddles the Utah border. Next on the itinerary is Page, where you'll have lunch at one of the local restaurants. Then go on a one-mile hike to the Horseshoe Bend overlook. The overlook offers majestic views of the Colorado River below.
- Guided tour of Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
- Admission fees to national recreation area
- Continental breakfast
- Unlimited bottled water
- Roundtrip transportation to and from most Phoenix and Scottsdale hotels
- Fully narrated tour commentary provided in English
- Guide gratuities
- Upper Antelope Canyon supplement
- Children (age 2 to 12)
Pick up at most hotels in Phoenix, Arizona. Guests at private residences will be asked to meet at a nearby pre-determined pickup location. All pick-up and drop off locations and times are estimates only and are subject to reasonable change at short notice. Guests with a reservation will receive notification of their precise pick-up time and location between 4.00pm-6.00pm the evening prior to tour departure. Guests will be notified of weather conditions and other suggestions at this time.
- Weather appropriate clothing, camera, sunscreen, snacks, government-issued ID (driver’s license, passport, etc.)
- A minimum number of guests must be met for this tour. You may be booked on stand by until the tour is confirmed
- Children under the age of 2 are not permitted on the tour
- Safety laws for child seats vary (Please note a child safety seat fee may apply)
- Optional boxed lunch available for an additional 12 USD and can be purchased the morning of in exact change. Choices include Chicken Caesar Salad, Classic Caesar Salad, Fruit/Cheese Vegetable plate, Ham sandwich, Turkey sandwich and Roast Beef. All lunches come with fruit, chips and cookie
- Operates Thursday and Saturday
- Departure Time: Approximately Between 4.00am and 5.00am
- Return Time: Approximately Between 7.00pm - 8.00pm
Arizona's first historic road, the Apache Trail is only a few minutes outside of town. The Apache Tr...
Explore the well-known architecture, modern art, and desert views that making the cities of Phoenix ...
Take off over Grand Canyon National Park on this full-day tour. With a voyage through the canyon edg...
Enjoy a day exploring the Grand Canyon National Park! From historic Route 66 to one of America's gre...
Spend a day exploring ancient Native American ruins, gorgeous natural formations, and art galleries ...
Take a tour of the Verde Canyon Railroad, Jerome and Copper Museum to the heart of the Verde Valley....