Colors and Canyons Grand Canyon Helicopter day tour from Phoenix
- Enjoy a helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon
- Take a tour along the South Rim with an experienced guide
- Explore the town of Williams in Arizona
- Go on a scenic drive through Flagstaff in Arizona
Take off over Grand Canyon National Park on this full-day tour. With a voyage through the canyon edge, your guide demonstrates to you the most lovely views found in the Southwest. After you set out from the Phoenix area, make your first stop in Williams with an opportunity to investigate one of the last Route 66 towns. Just before you enter the recreation center, your guide checks you in for a helicopter visit that takes you over Marble Canyon, Point Imperial, the Little Colorado River, the Dragon Corridor, and the North Rim.
- 45-minute helicopter tour
- Fuel surcharge
- Park entry fees
- Bottled water
- All taxes
- Guide gratuity
- Children (age 2 to 12)
Pick up at most hotels in Phoenix, Arizona. Guests at private residences will be asked to meet at a nearby pre-determined pickup location. All pick-up and drop off locations and times are estimates only and are subject to reasonable change at short notice. Guests with a reservation will receive notification of their precise pick-up time and location between 4.00pm-6.00pm the evening prior to tour departure. Guests will be notified of weather conditions and other suggestions at this time.
- This tour offers a fresh made-to-order lunch for an additional 12 USD or a boxed lunch option
- Weather appropriate clothing, camera, sunscreen, snacks, government-issued ID (driver’s license, passport, etc.)
- A minimum number of guests must be met for this tour. You may be booked on stand by until the tour is confirmed
- Children under the age of 2 are not permitted on the tour
- Safety laws for child seats vary (Please note a child safety seat fee may apply)
- Optional boxed lunch available for an additional 12 USD and can be purchased the morning of in exact change. Choices include Chicken Caesar Salad, Classic Caesar Salad, Fruit/Cheese Vegetable plate, Ham sandwich, Turkey sandwich and Roast Beef. All lunches come with fruit, chips and cookie
- Operates daily
- Departure Time: Approximately between 6.00am - 7.00am
- Return Time: Approximately between 7.00pm - 8.00pm
Discover the marvels of northern Arizona when you visit Antelope Canyon. Learn about Navajo culture ...
Arizona's first historic road, the Apache Trail is only a few minutes outside of town. The Apache Tr...
Explore the well-known architecture, modern art, and desert views that making the cities of Phoenix ...
Enjoy a day exploring the Grand Canyon National Park! From historic Route 66 to one of America's gre...
Take a tour of the Verde Canyon Railroad, Jerome and Copper Museum to the heart of the Verde Valley....
Visitors will be treated to local tastes at Jalapeño Bucks, Ruler Rivulet Olive Process, and Agritop...