Khao Sok National Park full-day tour
- Visit a Tsunami Memorial Site either at Tor. 813 or NamkhemStop at the Monkey Cave TempleSpend time with the elephants at Khaosok Discovery Elephant Camp
Begin your day with a pickup from your hotel by an air-conditioned vehicle. Along the way, you will drop by the Sarasin Bridge for some break. You will also stop by at the Tsunami Memorial Site either at Tor.813 or Namkhem. Next, you will proceed to the Monkey Cave Temple before you continue your way to Khao Sok Discovery Elephant Camp in Khao Sok National Park.
Upon arrival, you will spend time with the gentle giants for about 45 minutes up to an hour and stop to see a great panoramic view. You will then have lunch at Khao Sok Discovery Restaurant before starting your canoeing activity. Once started, you will canoe down the river and get to spot different flora and fauna, and the limestone cliff mountains along the way. End your day returning to Phuket for hotel drop off.
- National park feeInsuranceLunchTransfer servicesEnglish speaking guideCanoeing gear
- Mineral water & soft drinksAlcoholic drinksTipsPersonal expenses
- This tour departs from Phuket.
- The National Park Fee of 500 THB is included on the tour. However, if it is changed by the government, guests will have to pay the additional cost.
- The stop at Sarasin bridge and Tsunami Memorial Site is not applicable for guests staying in Khao Lak or other routes.
- Free pickup is available for guests staying at Phuket and Khaolak only.
- Please be in the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- The host will not be liable for any loss of valuable items carried by the clients.
Pickup areas and pickup time:
- Phuket Town, Kata, Rawai, Naiharn, Sirey, or Cape Panwa: 07:00 to 07:15
- Karon Beach: 07:15 to 07:30
- Patong Beach: 07:30 to 07:45
- Kalim, LaemHin Pier, or Kathu: 07:45 to 08:00
- Kamala, Aopor, or Laguna: 08:00 to 08:15
- Surin, Bangtao, Layan, or Naithorn: 08:15 to 08:30
- Naiyang Beach: 08:40 to 09:00
- Maikhao Beach: 08:40 to 09:00
- Natai: 09:00 to 09:15
- Khaolak: 10:00 to 10:15
What to wear:
- Modest, comfortable set of clothes
- A good pair of shoes
What to bring:
- Face towel
- Hat or cap
- Bottled water
- Extra clothes
Hotel Pickup Conditions:
- The timing provided for transport in this listing is an accurate suggestion of the meeting/pickup time. However, if any further information is provided in your e-voucher, that shall be the final and confirmed meeting/pickup time with a 30-minute buffer due to local traffic conditions.
- You are advised to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the final assigned time at the designated meeting/pickup location.
- Should there be any queries before booking, you may consult with our website chat concierge. For any concerns after booking, you may dial our customer service hotline on the e-voucher.
- For any other amendments to the meeting/pickup arrangements, we will contact you before the trip.
Everyone needs a travel buddy that will help you connect to the internet anytime, anywhere in the co...
Harry Potter had to get out of a hedge maze to be considered a winner in one of the films. If you wa...
Designed by the space concept, Tube Trek Water Park is Chiang Mai's first waterpark. It is located i...
Start your day with pickup from your hotel and drive up on the hill by an ATV 4x4. After this, you w...
Turn your world upside-down, literally! Here’s your chance to come inside one of the most innovative...
Known for its diving and snorkelling spots, Racha Island is also known as Raya Island. On this tour,...