Travel through the town of Gatlinburg and into the western edges of the Great Smoky Mountain National Park. From Gatlinburg, you enter a dense forest area and the road narrows to a single lane through this mountainous area. From there, the trail turns into a winding road for six miles on a one-way loop, leaving only cars and trucks to fit. Along this route, you will come to mountain viewpoints along with historic structures from the 1830s and 1840s, shining a light on how the American Frontier was. You will head down the mountain following a “roaring” mountain stream, for which this road is named, with views of a waterfall. Once you return to Pigeon Forge, enjoy a thirty-minute four-wheel-drive adventure on private land.
Roaring Fork Smoky Mountains tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Subject expert guide
Do this because
- Enjoy spectacular views of streams and small waterfalls
- Learn about the region’s early settlers
- Historic log cabins, mills, and other structures
- Enjoy an exhilarating 4x4 adventure on private land
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Certified Interpretive tour guide
What's not included
- Gratuity (recommended)
Child (ages 2-12)
2611 Parkway, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863, USA
Meet at the Pink Adventure Tours office 20 minutes before tour departure time.
What to remember
- The booking minimum is two passengers
- Face mask required
- It is recommended to wear comfortable outdoor clothing with closed-toe shoes. You may want to bring a hat and switch to eyeglasses if you wear contacts (tours can be dusty and this can irritate your eyes if you wear contacts)
- Bring sunscreen, a camera, and a bottle for water
- A purse or standard-sized backpack are accepted, however, there is no storage space in our vehicles. Anything you bring needs to fit comfortably in your lap throughout the tour
- Dogs that are under 15 pounds as long as they are in a soft-sided carrier that can be held in the owner's lap for the duration of the tour
- Service animals are permitted on all of our tours
- Age minimum is 18 months old and Pink Jeep Tours offer car seats for ages 18 months to 4 years
- Pink Jeep Tours does not allow guests who are pregnant to participate in off-road experience at the end of the tours
- For tours conducted in open-air Jeeps they are equipped with canopies to shield you from the sun and there are blankets provided during colder weather. For tours conducted in the enclosed vehicles, usually used for longer day trips, there is air conditioning and heating
- Daily: See calendar
- Available seasonally from April to November
- Blackout dates: Christmas Day, Easter Sunday
Pink Adventure Tours Smoky Mountains
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.