Cinque Terre and Portovenere tour from Pisa
- Visit the Cinque Terre National Park by Train and Boat
- Visit 3 of the 5 villages: Manarola, Vernazza and Monterosso
- Enjoy free time to take a swim in the sea and explore the islands
- Taste the "Limoncino ligure" in a quaint wine shop
- Visit Portovenere
Departs in the early morning from Pisa to explore the breathtaking Ligurian coast on a tour of Porto Venere and the Cinque Terre, a small corner of paradise subdivided into five villages suspended on steep cliffs overlooking the sea; a unique landscape, where vegetation and lush vineyards frame a spectacular scenery. Visit three of the five villages.
You will spend an unforgettable day discovering the most impressive Ligurian landscapes. In this area, which has been declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO, earth and sea blend and create a unique landscape. The area consists of kilometers of rocky coasts with caves, beaches, hiking paths and breathtaking views. First, you will reach Porto Venere, an elegant and popular touristic destination where nature and human architecture are perfectly balanced. Then the tour will take you through the Cinque Terre National Park by train and/or ferry boat. You will first visit Manarola, a tiny urban jewel characterized by Genoese style ‘case-torri’. Then you will move to Vernazza, overlooked by the remains of a Medieval castle with a cylindrical tower and finally, you will reach Monterosso, known as the ‘pearl of Cinque Terre’. This ancient fishing village with lovely beaches and lush vegetation covering the rocks will certainly enchant you. After lunch, you will have the chance to taste the local ‘Limoncino ligure’ in a quaint wine shop. In the afternoon you will have free time for a swim or a walk around the village.
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Limoncino ligure tasting
- Ferry boat and train tickets
- Free time in Portovenere, Manarola, Vernazza and Monterosso
- Child 3-12 years old: 50% discount
- Infant 0-2 years old: free of charge
Via Cammeo Carlo Salomone, 9, 56122 Pisa PI, Italy
Tourist Office in Pisa: Piazza del Duomo, 7.
- The itinerary may be changed due to reasons of force majeure, such as strikes, bad weather conditions etc
- The tour planning can be different, but you will always visit 3 of 5 villages and Portovenere
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
- Every day at 07.30am
Leave Florence behind and head to Pisa, the beautiful city known worldwide for its Leaning Tower and...
Departs from Pisa to Florence where the tour starts. The village of San Gimignano, the Chianti area ...
Departs in the morning from Pisa to discover Florence. Have free time to visit Florence on your own....
Departs in the morning from Pisa with our shuttle service. Once in Florence meet the tour leader and...
Enjoy a 2 hour guided walking tour of the city of Pisa and then climb the Leaning Tower with guarant...
Book this 2.5-hour private tour to discover one of the most beautiful places in Tuscany, the mysteri...