- Enjoy a day immersed in art, culture, wine and delicious food
- Taste Brunello di Montalcino and Nobile di Montepulciano
- Explore Montalcino, Montepulciano and Pienza at your own pace
- Take in the view of the architectural wonders of Tuscany
A day amid art, culture, wine and delicious food. Do you fancy an unforgettable experience in the most impressive places in Tuscany? Join us and visit wonderful cities, taste the best wines, cheeses and typical products in one single day.
The tour begins with a visit of a cellar in Montalcino where you will taste a sampling of wines produced with a delicious snack consisting of local products. In the afternoon, one of our brilliant tour leaders will show you around Montalcino, where you will visit the typical village and its fortress. Then you will visit Pienza and Montepulciano, two artistic jewels, representing the landscape of Val d’Orcia.
Pienza is a perfect combination of architectural beauty and harmony. Most of the numerous lanes bearing impressive names overlook the breathtaking landscape of Val d’Orcia. Unique tastes, smells and flavours support this natural and artistic heritage. Pienza’s most renowned tradition is in fact the typical Pecorino cheese. The tour ends with the visit to Montepulciano where the stateliness of its Renaissance buildings and the refined beauty of its churches intertwined with the ancient tradition of its wine, Nobile di Montepulciano, symbol of the city as well as delight of your palate. You will taste it in a local winery.
- Shuttle service from/to Pisa
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Brunello di Montalcino wine tasting
- Nobile di Montepulciano wine tasting
- Pick up and drop off service from accommodation to shuttle meeting point in Pisa: € 20,00 per person (infants 0-2 free)
- Infant 0-2: free of charge
- Infant 3-12: 50% of discount
Take the shuttle from Pisa to Florence train station.
The meeting point in Florence is inside Santa Maria Novella train station, in front of the pharmacy with the green cross.
- Return train tickets to Florence are included in the price
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
- 6.40am shuttle from Pisa Piazza del Duomo, 7 (Tourist Office) to Florence train Station
- Meeting point: Florence, inside Santa Maria Novella train station, in front of the pharmacy with the green cross
- Departure time: 08:30 am (check check-in 15min before departure)
- Return point: Florence, Santa Maria Novella train station
- Return time: around 08:30 pm
- 8.30 pm shuttle from Florence inside Santa Maria Novella train station, in front of the pharmacy to Pisa Piazza del Duomo, 7 (Tourist Office)
Departs in the morning from Pisa to discover Florence. Have free time to visit Florence on your own....
Departs from Pisa to Florence where the tour starts. The village of San Gimignano, the Chianti area ...
Departs in the early morning from Pisa to explore the breathtaking Ligurian coast on a tour of Porto...
Tour Florence with your family in just 3 hours: you and your children will hit the most important si...
Exclusive Guided Tour of Galileo’s Museum: join this 90-minutes small-group tour along with your off...
Leave Florence behind and head to Pisa, the beautiful city known worldwide for its Leaning Tower and...
Departs in the morning from Pisa with our shuttle service. Once in Florence meet the tour leader and...
The Savini family has always been involved in the truffle business in Tuscany, a passion that has be...
Book this 2.5-hour private tour to discover one of the most beautiful places in Tuscany, the mysteri...