Pisa private last minute tour with skip-the-line ticket to the Leaning Tower
- Enjoy a full immersion guided tour of Pisa - its main monuments and historical buildings
- See the Miracle Square (Piazza dei Miracoli), with its cathedral, the Baptistery (the largest in Europe), Camposanto and the Leaning Tower
- Walk up the stairs of the incredible Leaning Tower, a real once-in-a-lifetime experience
It was the great Italian poet, Gabriele Dannunzio, who renamed the cathedral square of Pisa (where the Leaning Tower stands) "Field of Miracles," after a real miracle of beauty of its monuments.
Come join this 2-hour private guided tour and discover one of the most beautiful places in Tuscany, the mysterious city of Pisa. Walk around and listen to the history of the cathedral, the Baptistery and Camposanto.
Enjoy your skip-the-line ticket to go up the stairs of the world-famous Leaning Tower of Pisa, an experience you'll never forget.
Oh, and don't forget to bring your camera along!
- Private tour led by an expert guide
- Skip-the-line ticket for the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees to museums/attractions (except for the Leaning Tower)
Lungarno Antonio Pacinotti, 12, 56126 Pisa
Meet your guide in front of main entrance of Hotel Royal Victoria
- Please note that this tour does not include entrance to the main sites, except for the Leaning Tower of Pisa. In case you want to visit any particular site, you'll have to buy the ticket on-site
- The visit to the Leaning Tower won't be guided
- Please note that for safety reasons, children younger than 8 can't access the Leaning Tower
- every day except for Monday, at 9 am, 10 am, 11 am and 1 pm
Leave Florence behind and head to Pisa, the beautiful city known worldwide for its Leaning Tower and...
Departs in the morning from Pisa to discover Florence. Have free time to visit Florence on your own....
Departs in the morning from Pisa with our shuttle service. Once in Florence meet the tour leader and...
Enjoy a 2-hour guided walking tour of the city of Pisa, visit the Cathedral and then climb the Leani...
Book this 2.5-hour private tour to discover one of the most beautiful places in Tuscany, the mysteri...
The tour will start with a visit to a typical medieval village placed on the hill where you can admi...