- Climb the tower’s 294 steps to enjoy the view from the top
- Avoid queues and spend more time at the site
- Choose between the standard ticket to the Leaning Tower or the combined ticket with Tower, Baptistery, Camposanto and the Sinopie Museum
You’ve seen the pictures. Now you get the chance to go inside and climb the 294 steps to the top!
Not many people know that the structure is actually the bell tower of the much larger Cathedral of Pisa of St Mary of the Assumption (also known as the Duomo). You’ll see the beautiful Square of Miracles, the Cathedral itself and the Romanesque baptistery, famous for its acoustics and Gothic dome.
- Skip-the-line access to the Tower of Pisa
- Entrance to the Cathedral
- Entrance to Baptistery, Camposanto and Sinopie Museum (if selected during purchase)
- Piazza del Duomo, 56126 Pisa
- An agency commission will be applied to the price of each ticket, which allows you to receive the official ticket and go directly to the turnstiles, avoiding the lines in the ticket office.
- The time booked refers only to access to the Leaning Tower. If you select the combined ticket with the Baptistery, Cemetery and Sinopie Museum, you can access them at the time you prefer.
- Take your printed or digital voucher directly to the Tower entrance to collect your reserved ticket.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before your scheduled entry time to account for security checks.
- Please leave all metal objects, bags, and containers of any size (including small camera cases) at the free cloakroom located in Piazza Duomo 21 (only 80 meters from the entrance).
- Security checks include a metal detector. Please put all metallic objects in the provided lockers before entering.
- For safety reasons, children under the age of 8 are not permitted to enter. Under-18s must be accompanied by an adult.
- This visit is not recommended for people with cardiovascular and muscular disorders.
- Open all year round, daily from 8.30am to sunset
- January, February and March 9.00am - 6.00pm | from April to September 9.00am - 8.00pm | October, from 25th December to 6th January 9.00am - 7.00pm | November and December 9.00am - 6.00pm
- 14 June-15 September night opening hours: 8.30pm-11.00pm
- Closed: 1 January and 25 December
- Last entrance is 30 minutes before closing time
- The Cathedral may experience unexpected closures due to religious services, funerals or extraordinary events
- Camposanto: from 17 June to 31 August, special hours of operation, open until 10.00pm. Free admission 1 and 2 November
A professional guided walking tour will take you to the Piazza dei Miracoli, where your expert guide...
Since ancient times, the thermal waters flowing out of the depths of San Giuliano Terme have been ap...
Discover all the secrets, legends and hidden places of Pisa in a tour as you have never seen! We wou...
Book this 2.5-hour private tour to discover one of the most beautiful places in Tuscany, the mysteri...
Hai sempre desiderato provare l'emozione del volo, ma non ti piace l'idea di lanciarti e cadere nel ...
Leave Florence behind and head to Pisa, the beautiful city known worldwide for its Leaning Tower and...
Departs from Pisa to Florence where the tour starts. The village of San Gimignano, the Chianti area ...
Departs in the morning from Pisa to discover Florence. Have free time to visit Florence on your own....
Departs in the morning from Pisa with our shuttle service. Once in Florence meet the tour leader and...
The Savini family has always been involved in the truffle business in Tuscany, a passion that has be...