Uffizi Gallery guided visit tour with train from-to Pisa
- Explore the art of the Renaissance with an expert guide
- Take in the view of timeless works of art
- Learn why Florence was the birthplace of Renaissance
- Walk in the Museum for as long as you want at the end of the tour
Depart in the morning from Pisa with the train. Once in Florence you have some free time to discover the city on your own before meeting the guide and starting the tour. Discover some of the great masterpieces of Western art at the Uffizi Gallery in Florence and skip the long lines to tour with an authorized guide. See paintings by Michelangelo, Botticelli, Da Vinci and more, all housed in a stunning Medici palace.
The Uffizi Gallery is one of the most famous museums in the world, and it is housed in the former “uffizi” or “offices” of the Medici Family. Your knowledgeable guide will tell you about the works of the greatest artists from the Middle Ages to the Renaissance: Cimabue, Giotto, Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Raphael, Titian, and many more.
You will recognize original world-famous paintings you have seen in books, magazines, and on TV close-ups. You will learn about the secrets of the artists’ craft, techniques and tools. Looking at the most famous artworks of the period, you will be able to understand why Florence was the birthplace of the Renaissance. Personalize your museum experience. There is no need to rush off at the end of the tour. You may stay inside the museum until closing time.
At the end of the tour have free time to discover Florence on your own.
At the evening our driver will bring you back to Pisa.
- Train from/to Pisa
- Introductory guided tour of Florence with Local guide (1h 30 min)
- Entrance to the Uffizi Gallery Museum and visit with monolingual guide
- Earphones for groups of more than 15 participants
- Child 0-5: free of charge
Galleria Degli Uffizi, 50122 Florence FI, Italy
- Train from/to Pisa: Pisa Train Station (Piazza della Stazione) and Florence SMN Train Station (Piazza di Santa Maria Novella)
- Uffizi tour in Florence: In front of the Uffizi Gallery, Piazzale degli Uffizi 6, Entrance n.3. The staff will wear a green t-shirt with the MyTour logo
- The train departure time will be provided via email together with the train tickets
- You will meet the guide directly at the meeting point in Florence that you have to reach on your own
- Earphones will be provided only for groups with over 15 participants
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
- Available from Tuesday to Saturday in English and Spanish
- Available Saturday in Italian
- At 3.15pm
Departs from Pisa to Florence where the tour starts. The village of San Gimignano, the Chianti area ...
Departs in the morning from Pisa to discover Florence. Have free time to visit Florence on your own....
Departs in the morning from Pisa with our shuttle service. Once in Florence meet the tour leader and...
Enjoy a 2-hour guided walking tour of the city of Pisa, visit the Cathedral and then climb the Leani...
Book this 2.5-hour private tour to discover one of the most beautiful places in Tuscany, the mysteri...
The tour will start with a visit to a typical medieval village placed on the hill where you can admi...