Departing from Port Elizabeth, this full-day tour will take you to the Addo Elephant National Park. Not only you get to see the Big 5 (lion, leopard, rhinoceros, elephant, and Cape buffalo) but depending on the season, you may be able to spot some whales. The flora in the park is also very varied, including rare and endemic species that are native to Southern Africa.
Addo Elephant Park tour
- Perfect for flora and fauna lovers
- Visit a national park that offers the densest population of elephants in the world
- Roundtrip transportation to your hotel included to make travel easier
- Entrance fees
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick-up and drop-off from designated areas
- Driver guide
- Additional food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Child (2-11 years)
Pick-up from your hotels in Port Elizabeth, South Africa
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Please contact the local operator 48 hours before departure to confirm your pick-up location and time
- Children up to the age of 3 years are required to sit in a car seat which is subject to availability at the time of booking, but parents are welcome to bring their own car seats
- No kids under 2 years allowed in this tour
- Daily at 9.00am
Enjoy a full-day tour experiencing traditional Zulu culture and customs visiting the largest "kraal"...
Enjoy a full-day sightseeing heritage tour goes through the Drakensberg mountain range. This 3km hik...
You will be picked up from your city hotel to go to the iconic Table Mountain. To get to the top of ...
Travel from Cape Town with your guide to enjoy a half-day tour of Spier. This estate lies in the fam...
This one-and-a-half-hour adventure starts with an adrenaline-pumping beach launch into the sea, foll...
Meet and greet Cape fur seals in their natural habitat at Plettenberg Bay’s pristine Robberg Point, ...