Setting off along the northern side of the peninsula, your guide will share his knowledge of the area, as well as traditional uses for some of the plants and anecdotes about the various species of wildlife spotted. From The Gap, you will climb up towards the cliffs overlooking the Cape Fur Seal colony, keeping a lookout for patrolling sharks. Then you will head down a large sand dune onto the southern, 'Wildside' and across the tombola beach for a walk around the Island, before heading back towards the starting point. While sightings are never guaranteed, you might also spot pods of dolphins and whales.At the end of the tour, you will return to Ocean Blue.
Plettenberg Bay Robberg Nature Reserve Peninsula walk
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours
Do this because
- Have an unforgettable close encounter with various marine species
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
- Explore the countryside and become part of the beautiful landscape
What to expect
What's not included
- Alcoholic drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Roundtrip transportation
- No children under 10 years allowed
- 11 years and older will be charged adult rates
Ocean Blue Adventures, Plettenberg Bay, South Africa
Please meet at the Ocean Blue Adventures Shop, which is located in the Milkwood Centre, Hopwood Street, Plettenberg Bay.
What to remember
- Please meet your guide 15 minutes prior to departure
- After a pre-trip briefing, you will be accompanied by the guide in your own vehicle, to the starting point at Robberg Nature Reserve
- Please bring a hat, sunscreen, comfortable flat closed shoes, camera and a jacket
- Please note that moderate levels of fitness are required to complete the walk
ATC African Travel Concept
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.