Entrance ticket for the Futuroscope
- Join Sébastien Loeb for a 200-km/h virtual-reality
- Enjoy a journey into space with Thomas Pesquet
- Attend 'La Forge aux Etoiles', aquatic fairytale fantasy from Cirque du Soleil3
- Discover 'The Extraordinary Journey', Voted Best European Attraction in 2017
Dive headlong into the fantastic, fun and festive Futuroscope atmosphere, with over 25 original experiences offering something exciting for all ages!
Welcome to the park where innovations bring sensations! The visit begins dangling in the air, flying over the 5 continents. It’s The Extraordinary Journey, voted the best attraction in Europe(1)!
Next up are all of Futuroscope’s rip-roaring smash-hit attractions: Arthur, the 4D Adventure (2), Dances with Robots, The Time Machine(2), and the new Sebastien Loeb Racing Xperience virtual-reality ride...
It’s showtime! Fans of live entertainment will be spellbound by the Vegas-style magic show Illusio and awe-inspired by the acrobats of the Kube Mysteries.
Then we’re on a mission and a 4K Imax laser giant-screen adventure with Thomas Pesquet, the European Space Agency’s (ESA) youngest astronaut...
When you feel like a break, relax on one of the gigantic cushions on the shady lawn! Or lift your spirits and sip on a drink in The Aerobar, with your feet dangling free 115 ft up in the air!
And there’s a new attraction for families with kids to discover in 2019: The Kids’ Town of Futuropolis(3). If you’re an athlete, pilot, lifeguard, fireman, or works foreman, welcome to the city of the future, where children can play at being grown-ups! Side- splitting fun for ages 5 and over! Cuddle up with the Raving Rabbids, bounce around on the new Water Trampolines(3), and send your boat careening around the new Water Carousel(3)...
When night has fallen, the fairytale aquatic evening show from
the Cirque du Soleil sends visitors on a journey to the stars!
(1) Parksmania Award 2017, best attraction in Europe.
(2) Winners of the THEA Award from the Themed Entertainement Association (TEA) (organization of amusement-park industry professionals from across the globe).
(3) Opening from April 2019.
- 1 or 2 days entry ticket at Futuroscope (depending on chosen option)
- Free and unlimited access to Park attractions
- Show "La Forge aux Etoiles" included in the ticket price
- Access to certain activities, games and paid entertainment such as "Journey into the Dark"
- Baggage deposit
- Parking fees
- Meals and visit options
- Transfers and transports
- Children (0-4): free
- Youth (5-16): reduced
Futuroscope, 86360 Chasseneuil-du-Poitou, France.
Present your printed voucher to collect your official ticket at the Destination Futuroscope Agency located on the left of the main entrance.
- The 2-day ticket must be used on 2 consecutive days
Enjoy the Musée d’Orsay’s fantastic collection of Impressionist art with this day-ticket that’s vali...
tennis: Final pack: 8 & 9 june 09-06-2019 1S Allée Suzanne Lenglen, 75016 Paris, France E-Tickets Ti...
Book at least 5 days before your visit to enjoy a discounted price!Dive headlong into the fantastic,...
Yo Techno addict, I am told in the headset that you are not ready for what is going on in the head o...
Make the most of your visit of Paris with our skip-the-line audioguided tour of the Eiffel Tower!Ori...
After the great success of the first edition last year, we decided to give the package again this ye...