Pompeii guided tour with skip-the-line access
- Enjoy instant access and a guided tour of the ruins of Pompeii
- Hear your guide bring this incredibly well-preserved city to life
- See the ancient shops, main squares, villas, frescoes and thermal baths
Take this unforgettable journey back in time while experiencing Skip the Line access to one of the world’s best preserved archaeological sites. You’ll be free to travel to Pompeii independently, where your official Pompeii tour guide will wait for your arrival. Your Skip the Line ticket will save you time waiting in line and will allow you more time to explore the ruins. We carefully select the most entertaining and knowledgeable guides to ensure that your time in Pompeii is enjoyable and a trip that you won’t be quick to forget.
Join your group of 30 people or less and explore the incredible buildings Pompeii has to offer, such as past homes, bath houses, outdoor theaters and even fast food stores. Your expert guide will enlighten you on the final days of Pompeii, leading up to the devastating eruption of Mt. Vesuvius. See the chilling death casts of the people and animals who didn’t escape the volcano's wrath.
You’ll learn what each building was used for - where families ate their meals, where friends socialised and where the sailors went when they docked. As you take in this historic site you’ll be sure to hear every word from your English-speaking guide, as you’ll receive an audio headset to allow for wandering and taking photos as you traverse the site.
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to Pompeii Archaeological site
- Guided tour inside the ruins of Pompeii with an official, authorized local guide
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Child (4-17): reduced
- Infants (0-3): free
Via Mare, 3, 80045 Pompei NA, Italy
In Piazza di Porta Marina Inferiore, which is located near the Porta Marina Inferiore entrance of Pompeii Archaeological site. Your meeting point is nearby the lemonade kiosk, under the covered area, near the Domus Pompeiana souvenir store.
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking, hills, and stairs; comfortable shoes are recommended.
- On this tour, some of the venues or parts of the venue may be subject to last-minute, unpredictable closures.
- Italy’s tourist sites are among the most popular in the world. Skip-the-line access and careful planning limit our crowd exposure, but please be aware that some locations may be unavoidably busy during standard hours.
- Note: This tour has multiple departure times. The guest must select only one departure time on the calendar when booking, and times are not interchangeable.
Visiter Pompéi seul peut être difficile et déconcertant. C'est pourquoi notre visite organisée a été...
Avec ce transfert aller-retour privé entre Naples (terminal du port de croisières) et de Pompéi, vou...
Parmi les sites les plus visités en Italie, Pompéi a été inscrite au patrimoine mondial de l'UNESCO ...
Rencontrez votre guide par la vieille Porta Marina Superiore pour une visite de la partie ouest de P...
Inscrite au patrimoine mondial de l'UNESCO en 1997, Pompéi évoque incontestablement un chapitre capt...
Le 24 août 79, le Vésuve est entré en éruption, enterrant la ville voisine de Pompéi sous les cendre...