- Get a taste of Portland’s greenery and sustainability as you visit Washington Park, Mt Tabor Park, and McCall Waterfront Park
- Cross Portland’s famous bridges to visit neighborhoods in each of the four distinct city quadrants
- Enjoy French press coffee brewed with beans from one of Portland’s local roasters
Get out of downtown and into the eclectic neighborhoods and leafy parks where Portland truly shines! Experience the Rose City like a local as you visit iconic sites and your guide’s favorite spots.
Begin your day at the manicured grounds of the Pittock Mansion for unparalleled views of the city and Mt. Hood. The historic setting is an ideal place to discuss Portland’s pioneer history and get an overview of the city’s layout and development.
Next you’ll explore some of the city’s 8,100 acres of protected natural areas in Portland’s famous parks. Take in the fragrant bouquet of roses or cherry blossoms, see the carefully planned landscape design of John Charles Olmsted, witness how sustainability is integrated into the urban environment, and learn about the cinder-cone volcanoes that once covered the area.
After experiencing the city’s natural side, delve into its artsy and independent spirit. Experience neighborhoods such as the Pearl District, Hawthorne, Nob Hill, Alberta, and North Mississippi for a slice of Portlandia, embodied in food truck pods, hip specialty boutiques and craft breweries!
- Personally guided tour led by expert naturalists in English
- French-press coffee, tea, and breakfast pastries
- Snacks, refreshments, and water included
Please contact Evergreen Escapes at least 24 hours in advance to arrange tour pick-up location and time.
- You must contact the tour operator to schedule pick-up location and time
- Minimum age on tours is 10 years old
- All tours are personally guided and conducted in English
- Prices and availability are subject to change
- Monday, Thursday-Sunday from 8.00am-12.00pm
- Tour is not available New Year’s Day, 22 Nov 2018 or Christmas Day
A Hop-On Hop-Off Tour with 14 stops at Portland’s attractions. With an all day or two day pass, enjo...
Combination price includes the Falls & Gorge Tour and a two day Big Pink Hop-On, Hop-Off Pass. Explo...
Set out to experience two of the greatest attractions of the Pacific Northwest – the Columbia Gorge ...
US Open - Day: 3rd Round - Day 31-08-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 11368, US...
US Open - Evening: 2nd Round - Evening 29-08-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 1...
Take your team and on an immersive culinary adventure with Mandala Cafe! Join cafe founder Daiken an...