Multnomah Falls and Gorge waterfalls and wine tasting tour
- See cascading waterfalls and explore the Columbia River Gorge and the Hood River Valley
- Try out wines in one of Oregon's famous wine regions
- Treat yourself to a stunning landscape setting
Your day will start at amazing waterfalls and move east through the Columbia River Gorge. This area is young but quickly developing as the wine-production area known as the Columbia River American Viticulture Area (AVA). Frequently revered as "A World of Wine in 40 Miles," the Columbia River AVA is a mix of climates, soils, elevation, and geology to produce the most grape varietals in the Pacific Northwest. The guides will show you spots in the Gorge and the Hood River Valley while giving accounts of the fabulous scenery and its history. After lunch in downtown Hood River (not included) you will be transported to two wineries that best represent the Columbia River AVA. Stops that may be included are: Portland Women Forum, Crown Point Vista House, Latourell Falls, Bridal Veil Falls, Multnomah Falls.
- Tasting fees at two wineries
- Light snack
- Professional tour guide
- Pickup and drop off
Select Downtown Portland hotels. Click here for a list of many hotels there is pick up at.
- Tours require 4 a person minimum for confirmation. Please contact America's Hub World Tours for the current status of tour
- No smoking in vehicles
- No alcohol drinking in vehicles
- America's Hub World Tours is not responsible for articles left in vehicles
- There will be no reimbursements, full or partial, for inclement weather experienced during any service provided. It is the responsibility of the guests to be prepared for predicted weather and dress accordingly
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Friday: 9.00am
A Hop-On Hop-Off Tour with 14 stops at Portland’s attractions. With an all day or two day pass, enjo...
Get out of downtown and into the eclectic neighborhoods and leafy parks where Portland truly shines!...
Set out to experience two of the greatest attractions of the Pacific Northwest – the Columbia Gorge ...
Throughout the formation of the Cascade Mountain Range, lava and other pyroclastic matter streamed w...
Don't miss out on beach time while at the Oregon Coast which is graced with extraordinary vistas, cl...
Taste the best Oregon brings to the table on this memorable wine tasting trip from Portland. This in...