Aveiro, Costa Nova and Barra - Private tour
- Admire one of the most beautiful cities in Portugal
- Get to know Aveiro and its region
One of the most beautiful cities in Portugal. The main attraction of the city, is certainly the Ria, a network of channels and islands that can be visited by boat. Traditional boats in the area, are the Moliceiros, colorful boats that served formerly the picking of seaweed, that is, the plants would the background. Aveiro and its region have much more to offer its visitors.
- Square Fish, S. Roque canal, Central canal, Capitania building
- Taste Soft Eggs
- Cathedral, Museum
- Vista Alegre Village, Vista Alegre Factory
- Ilhavo: Museum, Ship Museum Santo André
- Costa Nova (Beach, typical houses)
- Barra: Headlight
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Taste soft eggs
- Entrance fees at places to visit
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Private tour
- This tour is available in English, French, Spanish or Portuguese
- Minimum of 2 participants
- The itinerary can be modified depending on the client's needs
- Day trip from Porto
- Daily at 8.00am
Discover Portugal's second-largest city onboard a double-decker bus which will give you an incredibl...
Guided tour through Oporto, Capital of the North of Portugal and UNESCO World Heritage. Everything i...
This charming and unique region in the North of Portugal is defined by having been the first demarca...
Relax and enjoy Portugal's lush and green landscape of mountains, valleys and rivers. This unique to...
Your trip begins at Porto. You start moving South, towards the Bairrada region, famous for its gastr...
During this day tour, you will discover two of the oldest cities in Portugal. You will start in Guim...