On this full-day excursion, you will have the opportunity to discover the beautiful cities of Braga and Guimarães, including lunch and dinner with a very special show.
This tour will start in Braga, one of the most ancient cities in the country.
- Rua do Souto Braga, the main historic and commerce street in Braga
- The Cathedral of Braga, first Portuguese cathedral erected several decades before the founding of the country
- Bom Jesus do Monte, one of the most symbolic sanctuaries built in Europe, where Baroque, Rococo and Neoclassicism architecture predominates. It has recently been classified as a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Then you’ll go to Guimarães where you’ll have a refreshing and relaxing lunch at Com Requinte.
After lunch, you will explore Guimarães, a city full of personality and beauty, home of some of the most beautiful squares and streets in the world.
- Castelo de Guimarães, a castle considered the symbol of the birth of Portugal
- Palace of the Dukes of Braganza, the home of the Royal Family. This palace became classified as a National Monument in 1910
- Largo da Oliveira, a square named after the old olive tree that is on it
Then you will enjoy a Portuguese dinner with a show at Eugénios one of the most iconic restaurants in Minho. You will start with a refreshing wine tasting to then enjoy a fantastic typical Portuguese dinner while watching a Fado and Minho folklore show.