Craft beer tasting in Porto
- Learn directly from the brewers how the beer is made
- Enjoy this experience with other beer lovers
- Taste different types of artisan beer
If you are the kind of person that loves to drink beer, this tour is perfect for you. On this “beer crawl,” you will visit different craft beer bars in Porto, where you will enjoy some “beer tasting”.
One of the bars you will visit is a microbrewery, an artisan beer bar right in the center of Porto that will exclusively be reserved for the group, where the brewers will explain to you how the beer is made.
- 10 beer samplers and 1 regular lager
Rua da Picaria 72, 4000 Porto, Portugal
The guide will be waiting at A Fábrica da Picaria
- You will visit 3 bars with some walking in between
- Eat before this experience is recommended
- This experience includes alcohol. Only guests who meet the legal drinking age will be served alcoholic beverages
- This tour has a minimum of 2 participants and a maximum of 12
- Bookings may be canceled up to 8 hours before the event due to bad weather or not enough customers
- From Tuesday to Saturday at 3.00pm, 6.00pm and 9.00pm
Guided tour through Oporto, Capital of the North of Portugal and UNESCO World Heritage. Everything i...
This charming and unique region in the North of Portugal is defined by having been the first demarca...
Relax and enjoy Portugal's lush and green landscape of mountains, valleys and rivers. This unique to...
Enjoy a day trip to Viana do Castelo, the place where "sparkling green wine" is born; just come and ...
Get to know the North of Portugal, from the riverside to the wonderful beaches, from the spectacular...
Feel the essence of Porto on this walking tour that will give you the opportunity to explore the his...