Half day tour in Porto
- Discover the most important monuments and sites of Porto
- Stroll along the Douro River and its banks
- Take part to a Port wine tasting
Take part to this half day tour of Porto and dive into the history of the city through the tales and legends of its people and buildings.
Discover in company of our guides the streets and paths where, in each stone, is carved the character of the people who has shaped it through the centuries.
Let yourself be involved by the magic of the Douro River and its banks, from Foz to Ribeira and end with a tasting in a renowed Port wine cellar.
- Professional guide
- Transport in air-conditioned mini van
- Pick-up & drop-off at your hotel in Porto
- Entrance to Lello Bookstore
- Visit and wine tasting in a port wine cellar
- Personal expenses
Praça de Mouzinho de Albuquerque 136, 4050-327 Porto, Portugal
Pick up at your hotel centrally located in Porto
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- During check out you will be asked to provide your hotel address for the pick up service
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Pick-up time: Approx. 9.00am
- Drop-off time: Approx. 13.00pm
Relax and enjoy Portugal's lush and green landscape of mountains, valleys and rivers. This unique to...
This tour allows you to take all the time you need to truly feel the energy at this place that is so...
During this day tour, you will discover two of the oldest cities of Portugal. You will start in Guim...
After the pick up from your hotel in Porto, you will start your tour in the birthplace of the Portug...
During this Douro Valley discovery tour, you will feel and admire the splendor of the Douro region. ...
Take part to our full day tour and discover the main attractions of Porto. You will enjoy a walking ...