Day tour in Porto
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- First time? Perfect chance to get to the know the area like a pro
- Learn more about the local culture first-hand
Take part to our full day tour and discover the main attractions of Porto. You will enjoy a walking tour through the City Center combined with a scenic ride around town, along with a cruise on the characteristic Douro River and its colorful riverbanks. You will also visit one of the famous cellars of the city and taste excellent wines. The city is considered one of the most attractive European destinations so do not miss this open-air museum and its picturesque houses and narrow streets. During the day, you will have the chance to see the City Hall, Lello Bookshop, Santa Catarina Street, Clerigos Tower, São Bento Railway Station, Cathedral and much more.
- 10.00am Panoramic view of the city in a comfortable van
- 11.00am Walking Tour through Porto MidTown
- 12.00pm Lunch (Not Included)
- 3.00pm Visit to a cellar
- 5.00pm Douro river cruise
- Guided walking tour
- Wine tasting
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Driver guide
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Child (0-6): free
- Youth (6-18): reduced
- Senior (over 65) : reduced
Pick-up at your hotel or accommodation in Porto
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You need to indicate the details of your hotel at the moment of booking
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- The activity is free only for children of 0-6 years old
- At 8.00am
With the Yellow City Cruises ticket, which is valid for 2 days, you can get to know the best of Port...
Departing from your hotel in Porto, you will start your day in the medieval city of Guimarães, one o...
The tour will start with a visit to Portugal´s birthplace as a nation - Guimarães. The city has pres...
Discover the best of Porto’s famous sights in between sampling some of Porto’s best bites!Throughout...
On this tour, be dazzled by the rich Baroque churches and the imposing Neoclassical buildings that s...
Relax and enjoy Portugal's lush and green landscape of mountains, valleys and rivers. This unique to...
Guided tour through Oporto, Capital of the North of Portugal and UNESCO World Heritage. Everything i...
Skip the long lines for taxis and the hassle of using public transportation on arrival at Oporto Air...
Known as the Portuguese Venice, Aveiro is a city in the West coast of Portugal with a rich history a...
This is an outdoor experience where you will draw your way around the historic center of Porto. The ...