Porto: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus, River Cruise, & Port Cellar Tour
- Discover the best of Porto, Gaia and Matosinhos on an open-top bus
- Discounts on tickets to monuments, museums and leisure activities
- Visit the Calém Port Wine Cellars and taste some wines
With the Yellow City Cruises ticket, which is valid for 2 days, you can get to know the best of Porto, Gaia and Matosinhos on an open-top Yellow Bus! Next, take advantage of the unforgettable Cruise of the 6 bridges of the Douro (Via D'Ouro) where you can delight yourself with the rich and spectacular view and admire the six bridges that link Porto and V. N. de Gaia. Finally, pay a visit to the Cellars in Calém known as Cais de Gaia, where the wines age, protected from light and heat, and where you are entitled to a port-wine tasting.
- Historical Porto
Join this magnificent tour from the historical centre of Oporto to Foz do Douro, stopping off at the Casa da Música and the Museu de Serralves along the way. Take the chance to visit the riverside area - Ribeira to discover one of the most quintessential places in Oporto's historic centre, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. And across the river (Vila Nova de Gaia) don't miss a chance to visit one of the many wine cellars to try Oporto's famous port wine and experience a part of its history.
- Porto Castles
Departing from the centre of Oporto, follow the riverside road all the way to Foz do Douro. Then enjoy the fantastic beaches of Oporto and Matosinhos and the soothing sound of the waves breaking on the sand. Afterwards visit picturesque Matosinhos.
- Calém Port Wine Cellars
The tour starts by learning about the history of the Douro demarcated region, port wine and the Calém wine cellars. You then visit the cellars where the wines are aged away from the effects of light and heat. And you end with a tasting of two port wines - a white and a red.
- 6 Bridge Cruise
In addition to the spectacular scenery, this cruise on the Via Douro will allow you to admire the 6 bridges linking Oporto to Vila Nova de Gaia on the other side of the river. Setting off from the Estiva wharf, you pass by the Ponte D. Luis, Mosteiro da Serra do Pilar, Ponte do Infante, Ponte D. Maria Pia,Ponte de S. João and Ponte do Freixo.
- Porto Vintage, 2 days ticket (consecutive days)
- Visit to Calém Port Wine Cellars
- Tasting of two Port wines at Calém Port Wine Cellars
- 6 Bridge Cruise ticket
- Free access to city public buses during ticket validity
- Yellow Bus Discount Book (Discounts on tickets to monuments, museums and leisure activities)
- 10% discount when purchasing other Yellow Bus ticket (ever tour in every city)
- Museums/monuments entrance
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children 0-3 years old: free / 4-10 years old: reduced
Praça da Liberdade 62, 4000-069 Porto, Portugal
Praça da Liberdade (Yellow Bus kiosk)
- Ticket validity: 2 consecutive days from the day you validate the ticket
- Hop-on and off on any stop along the route, while your ticket is valid
- Calém Wine Cellars and 6 Bridge Cruise audio guide available in: Portuguese, English, Spanish, French, Italian and German
- Porto Vintage: Historical Porto: June - September | Departures every 30 minutes, from 9.15am to 6.15pm, October - May | Departures every 30 minutes, from 9.30am to 5.30pm and Porto Castles: Departures every 60 minutes, from 10.00am to 5.00pm
- Calém Wine Cellars: All year round, from 10am to 6pm
- Six Bridges Cruise: April - September | Every 30 minutes, from 10.30am to 6.30pm and October - March | Every 60 minutes, from 10.30am to 4.30pm
Two sightseeing tours of Oporto, Matosinhos and Vila Nova de Gaia. Your ticket is valid for 1 or 2 d...
Book your Porto Card and save time and a lot of stress on site. The pass offers free travel for cons...
A half-day tour will let you see why Aveiro is known as the Venice of Portugal. Despite having only ...
Come aboard on this full day tour and discover the beauties of northern Portugal. Visit the magnific...
On this tour, be dazzled by the rich Baroque churches and the imposing Neoclassical buildings that s...
Take part to our full day tour and discover the main attractions of Porto. You will enjoy a walking ...
With a single ticket you can enjoy an unforgettable experience: 2 tours in a panoramic bus, a ride o...
Discover a welcoming, authentic, wild region, brimming with history and flavors. Considered the firs...
You'll head towards the discovery of the heritage, starting our tour in the city of Amarante, at the...
Known as the Portuguese Venice, Aveiro is a city in the West coast of Portugal with a rich history a...