Porto premium 3 in 1: panoramic bus, tram and funicular tour
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Receive discounts at selected restaurants, shops and attractions
- Great overview and orientation of the city
With a single ticket you can enjoy an unforgettable experience: 2 tours in a panoramic bus, a ride on an STCP tram and a trip on the Guindais Funicular. In addition to the Porto Vintage circuits, this ticket gives you access to lines 1, 18 and 22 of the historical STCP trams that will take you to discover the city in a picturesque and entertaining manner. Don’t miss the unforgettable view from the Miradouro da Serra do Pilar that the trip on the Guindais Funicular offers you.
- Porto Vintage, 2 days ticket
- Porto Tram City Tour ticket
- Guindais Funicular ticket
- Free access to city public buses during ticket validity
- Yellow Bus Discount Book (Discounts on tickets to monuments, museums and leisure activities)
- 10% discount when purchasing other Yellow Bus ticket (ever tour in every city)
- Museums/monuments entrances
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children 0-3 years old: free / 4-10 years old: reduced
Pr.liberdade, 4000-322 Porto, Portugal
Yellow Bus Kiosk
- Ticket validity: 2 days
- Hop on and off on any stop along the route, while your ticket is valid
- Porto Vintage: Please check Historical Porto and Porto Castles tours duration
- Porto Tram City Tour:
Line 1: Infante ou Passeio Alegre
Line 18: Carmo ou Massarelos
Line 22: Carmo ou Batalha/Guindais
- Guindais Funicular: November – April, from 8.00am to 10.00pm | May, June, July, September and October, Sunday to Wednesday from 8.00am to 10.00pm and Thursday to Saturday from 8.00am to 12.00am | August, from 8.00am to 12.00am
Two sightseeing tours of Oporto, Matosinhos and Vila Nova de Gaia. Your ticket is valid for 1 or 2 d...
With the Yellow City Cruises ticket, which is valid for 2 days, you can get to know the best of Port...
Come aboard on this full day tour and discover the beauties of northern Portugal. Visit the magnific...
Guided tour through Oporto, Capital of the North of Portugal and UNESCO World Heritage. Everything i...
This tour allows you to take all the time you need to truly feel the energy at this place that is so...
In this tour you will know the History of one of the most important cities in Portugal, where kings ...
The tour will start with a visit to Portugal´s birthplace as a nation - Guimarães. The city has pres...
Discover the charming Aveiro, called also "Portugal's Venice", is known for the beauty of its extens...
Relax and enjoy Portugal's lush and green landscape of mountains, valleys and rivers. This unique to...
Guimarães, a city of medieval origin known as the "Cradle of the Nation", was classified in 2001 as ...