Visit the city's historical center world heritage and monuments of Porto. Elected Best European Destination 2014 by the European citizens, Porto, is history, is architecture, culture, gastronomy, trade, encounters, and discoveries.
Porto walking tour
Language: English , Portuguese
Availability: See calendar
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 3 hours
Smaller Group Size
Do this because
- Discover the most emblematic places of Porto with a professional guide
- Learn more about the history of the city
- Do not miss the famous São Bento train station
What to expect
- Walking tour of Porto with a guide
Porto São Bento, Praça Almeida Garrett, 4000-069 Porto, Portugal
São Bento train station at 10.00am
What to remember
- Group size: 2 to 10 persons
- You should bring with you a camera, comfortable walking shoes and a small bottle of water.
- Please note that while we operate successful trips in this region throughout the year, some changes may occur in our itineraries due to inclement weather and common seasonal changes to timetables and transport routes. This can happen with little notice so please be prepared for modifications to the route.
- Meeting point: São Bento train station
- Torre dos Clérigos
- Livraria Lello e Irmão
- Avenida dos Aliados
- Estação de S. Bento
- Ponte Luís I
- Sé Catedral
- Bairro da Sé
- 10.00am meeting point: São Bento train station
- 1.00pm end of the tour
Eco Trilha Viagens e Turismo
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.