Portrait drawing and picnic in Porto
- Taste local Portuguese cheeses, and fruit
- Have a portrait made by an experienced artist
- Have amazing views of the historic center of Porto
This is an outdoor experience where an artist will draw your portrait next to the Monastery of Serra da Pilar with a dramatic view of the historic center of Porto and the famous Ponte de Dom Luis Bridge. You will also have a picnic of carefully chosen Porto wine and a selection of local Portuguese cheeses and fruit.
- 2 glasses of white or red wine
- Your portrait (charcoal) in black and white on paper
- A selection of local Portuguese cheeses and fruit
R. Rocha Leão 236, 4430-148 Vila Nova de Gaia
The guide will be waiting in front of Teleférico de Gaia
- Parents may also bring children under 2 years of age (not drawn)
- If it is raining this experience will take place in a local coffee shop
- This tour has a maximum of 12 participants
- Bookings may be canceled up to 8 hours before the event due to bad weather or not enough customers
- Daily at 10.30am and 2.30pm
Discover Portugal's second-largest city onboard a double-decker bus which will give you an incredibl...
Guided tour through Oporto, Capital of the North of Portugal and UNESCO World Heritage. Everything i...
This charming and unique region in the North of Portugal is defined by having been the first demarca...
Relax and enjoy Portugal's lush and green landscape of mountains, valleys and rivers. This unique to...
Enjoy a day trip to Viana do Castelo, the place where "sparkling green wine" is born; just come and ...
Feel the essence of Porto on this walking tour that will give you the opportunity to explore the his...