- Santiago de Compostela Cathedral
- Santiago de Compostela City Centre – Unesco World Heritage
- Santa Luzia Sanctuary/ Viana do Castelo Cathedral
- Viana do Castelo City Centre
Follow the path of countless wanderers as you travel along the road to Santiago de Compostela.
We will pass by the green region of Minho on the way to our destination. After crossing the border of Spain, we will arrive at the province of Galicia where we will stop at Santiago de Compostela. This spiritual and religious town is at the end of the famous, "Camino de Santiago", the first touristic road in the world.
Later in the afternoon, on the return journey to Oporto, we will stop at the beautiful town of Viana de Castelo where we will see its charming center.
At the end of our tour we will return to Oporto.
Enjoy time for lunch on your own at the restaurant of your choice (not included).
Approximate Tour Schedule:
- 8:00 AM - Hotel pick up
- 10:30 AM - Arrival at Santiago of Compostela
- 11:00 AM - Pilgrim Mass (a Catholic Mass) and then visit the Cathedral and Historical Centre. You will also have free time.
- 1:00 PM - Time for lunch (not included)
- 2:30 PM - Departure to Viana of Castelo. On the way we will visit Sé Cathedral and Downtown
- 5:30 PM - Departure to Oporto
- 7:30 PM - Expected Arrival at Oporto
- Hotel Pick up and Drop Off
- Guided Tour
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children from 0 to 5 years old are carried free (all extras to be paid by the adult in charge)
- From 6 to 10 years old, the ticket is half the price of an adult ticket (50%)
Pick-up at your hotel
On the day of your tour, please be ready at least 10 minutes before your scheduled pick up time and please present your printed voucher to the guide (upon pick up)
Daily at 8:00am
This tour will not operate on Dec 25th and Jan 1st
Discover the beautiful landscapes of Douro Valley. You will have the opportunity to visit three diff...
This tour allows you to take all the time you need to truly feel the energy at this place that is so...
Have a road map to the best locations in Oporto for the entire family.Spend a whole day dedicated to...
Have a road map to the best shops in Porto from brand name designers to traditional Portuguese bouti...
After the pick up from your hotel in Porto, you will start your tour in the birthplace of the Portug...
Take part to this Porto private day tour in a small group. Departing from your hotel, you will have ...