Santiago Compostela Tour from Oporto
- Santiago de Compostela Cathedral
- Santiago de Compostela City Centre – Unesco World Heritage
- Santa Luzia Sanctuary/ Viana do Castelo Cathedral
- Viana do Castelo City Centre
Follow the path of countless wanderers as you travel along the road to Santiago de Compostela.
We will pass by the green region of Minho on the way to our destination. After crossing the border of Spain, we will arrive at the province of Galicia where we will stop at Santiago de Compostela. This spiritual and religious town is at the end of the famous, "Camino de Santiago", the first touristic road in the world.
Later in the afternoon, on the return journey to Oporto, we will stop at the beautiful town of Viana de Castelo where we will see its charming center.
At the end of our tour we will return to Oporto.
Enjoy time for lunch on your own at the restaurant of your choice (not included).
Approximate Tour Schedule:
- 8:00 AM - Hotel pick up
- 10:30 AM - Arrival at Santiago of Compostela
- 11:00 AM - Pilgrim Mass (a Catholic Mass) and then visit the Cathedral and Historical Centre. You will also have free time.
- 1:00 PM - Time for lunch (not included)
- 2:30 PM - Departure to Viana of Castelo. On the way we will visit Sé Cathedral and Downtown
- 5:30 PM - Departure to Oporto
- 7:30 PM - Expected Arrival at Oporto
- Hotel Pick up and Drop Off
- Guided Tour
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children from 0 to 5 years old are carried free (all extras to be paid by the adult in charge)
- From 6 to 10 years old, the ticket is half the price of an adult ticket (50%)
Pick-up at your hotel
On the day of your tour, please be ready at least 10 minutes before your scheduled pick up time and please present your printed voucher to the guide (upon pick up)
Daily at 8:00am
This tour will not operate on Dec 25th and Jan 1st
Skip the long lines for taxis and the hassle of using public transportation on arrival at Oporto Air...
Two sightseeing tours of Oporto, Matosinhos and Vila Nova de Gaia. Your ticket is valid for 1 or 2 d...
Appreciate the ancient splendor of the Capital of the North of Portugal: the city of Porto!Porto has...
This tour allows you to take all the time you need to truly feel the energy at this place that is so...
Santiago de Compostela, with its impressive Cathedral, is one of the most important pilgrimage sites...
Get ready to find out all you need to know about Porto directly from a local guide. Walk through the...
A half-day tour will let you see why Aveiro is known as the Venice of Portugal. Despite having only ...
With the Yellow City Cruises ticket, which is valid for 2 days, you can get to know the best of Port...
Braga and Guimarães are considered the birthplace of Portuguese nationality cities. Braga for their ...
Come and discover Porto, also called “Cidade Invicta” (the city that was never conquered), a city pl...