Vinho Verde tasting tour
- Take part in a day trip to Viana do Castelo and find out more about this sea town
- Taste local wines including Vinho Verde, the "sparkling green wine" produced in this town
- Enjoy a fish-based lunch in a renowned local restaurant
Enjoy a day trip to Viana do Castelo, the place where "sparkling green wine" is born; just come and enjoy this amazing local drink together with a fish-based lunch in one of the best restaurants of this traditional sea town.
- Pick-up from Hotels in Oporto city, Airport or Cruise Ship Terminal
- Private tasting of local wines, including vinho verde, in a local winery
- Walking tour in Viana do Castelo
- Fish-based lunch
- Enjoy a snack at the best pastry in town
- Drop-off at your Hotel
- Guided tour
- Local wine tasting
- Private transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- This tour offers pick-up/drop-off service. Please, contact your local tour operator to arrange your meeting point and time
- This tour offers pick-up/drop-off service from Porto's hotels and accommodations, Airport and Cruise Ship Terminals. Please, contact your local tour operator to arrange your meeting point and time. You will find their contact on the voucher after booking
- Every day
- Contact the tour operator to arrange the pick-up time
The tour will start with a visit to Portugal´s birthplace as a nation - Guimarães. The city has pres...
Get to know the North of Portugal, from the riverside to the wonderful beaches, from the spectacular...
Feel the essence of Porto on this walking tour that will give you the opportunity to explore the his...
The Douro Wine Region, or the Douro Region is the oldest demarcated wine region in the world, being ...
The Arouca region is classified as a UNESCO World Geopark, are the 41 Geosites to find out where we ...
Guimarães, a city of medieval origin known as the "Cradle of the Nation", was classified in 2001 as ...