Bohemia beer tasting in the city center of Prague
- Experience best Bohemia beer in a historical building
- Enjoy a tasty variety of traditional local beer delicacies
Experience a beer tasting in a historical palace. Discover the taste of best Bohemian craft beer and try a variety of traditional Czech beer delicacies.
- Taste 11 samplers of Bohemia craft beer (all together cca 2.5 pints)
- Try our traditional beer delicacies and apetizers
- Explore the underground of the 2nd oldest building in Prague
- Understand the brewing process and the aspects of beer tasting
- Learn the history of beer dated back to neolithic times
- Have a lot of fun!
- 11 samplers of Bohemian craft beers
- Traditional beer delicacies and apetizers
- Introduction to the basical aspects of beer tasting (in English)
- Hotel pick-up or drop-off
Palace U Kunstatu, Retezova Street 3, Old Town Prague
Just a few minutes walk from the famous astronomical clock
- This tour is in English
- Every day at 6:00pm
After a long day exploring the sights, unwind the way the locals do with their favorite drink. Taste...
Your knowledgeable guide will explain what Operation Anthropoid was and who were the key players inv...
Waiting in line to visit a clock is a paradox of wasted time folding in upon itself. Of course, when...
Get away from the crowds and the bustle of the city for two hours and relax on an extended sightseei...
Enjoy a delicious buffet-style lunch while you exploring Prague's most famous historic sights in the...
Enjoy the most photogenic natural creations of the Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland National Park, hik...