Bohemia beer tasting in the city center of Prague
- Experience best Bohemia beer in a historical building
- Enjoy a tasty variety of traditional local beer delicacies
Experience a beer tasting in a historical palace. Discover the taste of best Bohemian craft beer and try a variety of traditional Czech beer delicacies.
- Taste 11 samplers of Bohemia craft beer (all together cca 2.5 pints)
- Try our traditional beer delicacies and apetizers
- Explore the underground of the 2nd oldest building in Prague
- Understand the brewing process and the aspects of beer tasting
- Learn the history of beer dated back to neolithic times
- Have a lot of fun!
- 11 samplers of Bohemian craft beers
- Traditional beer delicacies and apetizers
- Introduction to the basical aspects of beer tasting (in English)
- Hotel pick-up or drop-off
Palace U Kunstatu, Retezova Street 3, Old Town Prague
Just a few minutes walk from the famous astronomical clock
- This tour is in English
- Every day at 6:00pm
You will visit several famous synagogues: the 13th century Old-New Synagogue, the oldest synagogue n...
Anyone who is interested in seeing the gorgeous scenery of ?eské St?edoho?í (Central Bohemian Upland...
A luxurious mini-bus will pick you up at your hotel and take you on a drive to a venue tucked away b...
After a long day exploring the sights, unwind the way the locals do with their favorite drink. Taste...
Waiting in line to visit a clock is a paradox of wasted time folding in upon itself. Of course, when...
Enjoy a delicious buffet-style lunch while you exploring Prague's most famous historic sights in the...