DO THIS BECAUSE...
- See the famous Czech spa springs named for Emperor Charles IV
- Visit the famous Moser glass factory museum and shop
- Taste various mineral waters
WHAT TO EXPECT
During your day trip to Karlovy Vary from Prague, you’ll have the opportunity to visit the largest, most well-known Czech Spa (known as Carlsbad in German). The town's founding has been linked to Emperor Charles IV since 1358, when he built a hunting lodge here. There are 12 famous springs with a temperature of about 72°C, the most famous being Vridlo.
Karlovy Vary is also famous for its local china and glass manufacturing industry. These products are on display at a special exhibition and are sold at specialized shops. Throughout the course of history, many rulers and artists visited the spas including Goethe, Chateaubriand, Chopin, Beethoven, Brahms and Dvorak. Lunch is included, and you will also visit the Moser glass factory museum and glass shop.
- Admission to the Moser glass factory museum
- Guide service
- Hotel Pick-up
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
WHAT TO REMEMBER
- This tour is available in English, German, Russian, French, Spanish and Italian
- Cancellations made within 2 hours of service date will be charged in full; more than two hours notice is fully refundable
- Every day: 9.00am
- Children 3-10 years old: reduced
- Children 2 years old and under: no charge