Guided Prague tour with river cruise and lunch
- See many famous attractions of Prague from a comfortable bus
- Take a walk through the Old Town
- Enjoy delicious buffet-style Czech lunch on the cruise boat
Enjoying the comfort of the bus, you will see the National Museum, the National Theater and the famous Dancing House. After the sightseeing round on a bus you’ll take a pleasant walk from the Old Town Square to Náplavka, where you will board an air-conditioned boat.
You’ll take a two-hour boat trip on the river, during which you can enjoy a buffet-style lunch. Admire the view of the beautiful hundred-spired Prague from the river. The trip finishes when the boat returns to Náplavka.
- Travelling by modern bus
- Bottled water
- Boat trip
- Tour guide
- Youth (3-11 years old), students (12-26 years old) and seniors (65 years or older): reduced price
- Children under the age of 2: free
Wilsonova 300/8, 110 00 Praha 2-Vinohrady, Czechia
Take advantage of the hotel pick-up by indicating the name and address of your hotel at the time of booking, or meet your guide in the parking area of the Main Train Station of Prague on Wilsonova street. Subway station (C-Red line): Hlavní nádra?í.
- Commentary is guaranteed in English
- Bilingual commentary is possible upon request in German, French, Italian, Spanish and Russian
- Your booking will be confirmed within 12 hours
- Tour operates daily
- Tour departs at 3.00pm
- Hotel pickups commence approximately 30-60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions
Czech beer has received praise from major reviewers around the world. The lager is considered to tas...
A luxurious mini-bus will pick you up at your hotel and take you on a drive to a venue tucked away b...
Get away from the crowds and the bustle of the city for two hours and relax on an extended sightseei...
This segway tour will take you to the Smíchov quarter, situated on the left bank of the River Vltava...
When in Prague, don´t miss the "Magic flute" puppet show at the National Marionette Theatre. Beautif...
You are a fan of beautiful nature? Then this day trip to the tow highlights of Saxon Switzerland Nat...