Karlovy Vary tour from Prague and visit to the Moser Factory
- See the famous spa town Karlovy Vary
- Enjoy a walk through the center and admire the spa colonnades
- Visit the Moser factory to see how Czech crystal is made
- See V?ídlo Sprudel, the most famous of the geysers
Karlovy Vary is probably the best known spa town in the Czech Republic. Its history begins in the 14th century, at the time of the reign of Charles IV. The healing powers of the local springs have been tested by such greats as by the Russian tsar Peter the Great and German poet Goethe. Karlovy Vary also became famous thanks to the local manufacturing of world renowned Moser crystal, Carlsbad porcelain or the herb liqueur Becherovka. After arriving to Karlovy Vary your group will visit the Moser factory and then be taken on a tour of the town centre by our guide to see the most famous hot spring Vídlo (the Geyser) – gushing its mineral water to a height of almost 12 metres. After lunch you will be free to explore the town on your own.
- Hotel pick-up
- Entrance fee to the Moser Factory & Museum with glass shop
- Hotel dop-off
- Students (11-26 years): reduced with valid ISIC card
- Children (3-10 years): reduced
- Infants (0-2 years): free
Selling Booth at Na Prikope Street in front of "Panska Pasaz" Shopping Mall (the street between Municipal House and the bottom of Wenceslas Square)
- Multi-lingual guide
- Please note, the Moser Museum and Factory is closed from December 23rd till December 31st 2016
- April - October: every day at 8:45am
After a long day exploring the sights, unwind the way the locals do with their favorite drink. Taste...
Your knowledgeable guide will explain what Operation Anthropoid was and who were the key players inv...
Waiting in line to visit a clock is a paradox of wasted time folding in upon itself. Of course, when...
Get away from the crowds and the bustle of the city for two hours and relax on an extended sightseei...
Enjoy a delicious buffet-style lunch while you exploring Prague's most famous historic sights in the...
Enjoy the most photogenic natural creations of the Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland National Park, hik...