Karlštejn Castle sightseeing flight
- Fly over Karlštejn Castle and admire the breathtaking views
- See the beautiful landscape of Central Bohemia from above
- Enjoy a truly unique experience on a small plane
An impressive view of Prague from above awaits you. You will be taken from your hotel to an airport at the edge of Prague by mini-bus and you will board a plane. You will fly for 35 minutes with an experienced pilot.
The destination of the sightseeing flight is Karlštejn Castle, where you can take pictures or video from above. You will fly back to the airport in Prague along the same route. After the plane lands you will be taken back to the hotel or to the center of Prague.
- Travelling by modern bus
- Sightseeing Flight
- Drop Off
- Bottled water
- Price per person depends on the size of the group
Wilsonova 300/8, 110 00 Praha 2-Vinohrady, Czechia
Take advantage of the hotel pick-up by indicating the name and address of your hotel at the time of booking, or meet your guide in the parking area of the Main Train Station of Prague on Wilsonova street. Subway station (C-Red line): Hlavní nádraží.
- Maximum of 3 people on one flight
- Your booking will be confirmed within 12 hours
- Bookings must be made at least 3 days in advance
- Departure time: 2.00pm
- Hotel pickups commence approximately 30-60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions
You will visit several famous synagogues: the 13th century Old-New Synagogue, the oldest synagogue n...
Anyone who is interested in seeing the gorgeous scenery of ?eské St?edoho?í (Central Bohemian Upland...
A luxurious mini-bus will pick you up at your hotel and take you on a drive to a venue tucked away b...
After a long day exploring the sights, unwind the way the locals do with their favorite drink. Taste...
Your knowledgeable guide will explain what Operation Anthropoid was and who were the key players inv...
Begeben Sie sich auf eine Schnitzeljagd, um die Stadt an der Moldau auf ganz besondere Weise kennenz...