Prague 24- or 48-hour hop-on hop-off bus tour and cruise
- Explore Prague during a 24- or 48-hours bus tour
- Join a guided tour and discover the large Prague Castle complex
- Enjoy the beautiful landmarks from the water during a river cruise
Prague is filled with incredible sights and lots of history, but getting from one end of the city to the next can be complicated and time consuming. Luckily this hop-on hop-off bus tours provide a comfortable opportunity to see the city in style and on your own schedule.
Enjoy the recorded comments in 23 languages while a stewardess is available at all times. As a bonus, you can join an one-hour boat trip and a free castle tour. Tickets are available for 24- or 48-hour periods with unlimited transfers.
For full details on departure times and the different bus stops of the green and red line please download the map HERE.
- Hop-on hop-off bus tour for 24 or 48 hours (depending on option booked)
- 1-hour river cruise
- Castle tour
- Headphones and audio guide
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Family ticket: 2 adults + children up to 12 years-old
Na Příkopě 957/23, 110 00 Staré Město, Czechia
You can join the hop-on hop-off bus tour at Na Příkopě street 23 or at any other stop along the route. Please show your voucher when you board the bus for the first time. The boat cruise departs at Dvořákovo nábřeží, pier number 17. The meeting point of the castle tour is the Prague Castle bus stop.
- The audio guide is available in following languages: Czech, English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian, Polish, Portuguese, Greek, Dutch, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish, Hungarian, Hebrew, Ukrainian, Turkish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Arabic
- Hop-on hop-off bus every day from 9am to 6pm
- Boat tour every day in summer at 12.00pm, 1.00pm, 2.00pm, 4.00pm and 5.00pm
- Prague Castle tour every day at 11.30am and 2.00pm
A luxurious mini-bus will pick you up at your hotel and take you on a drive to a venue tucked away b...
Head out of Prague and go on a magical day trip around the Central Bohemian countryside. Stop for tr...
Did you know that Prague is one of the most haunted cities in Europe and a place with a dark past? O...
This segway tour will take you to the Smíchov quarter, situated on the left bank of the River Vltava...
Terezín was meant to defend the Czech Republic and Prague from aggressive Prussians. It was so preci...
When in Prague, don´t miss the "Magic flute" puppet show at the National Marionette Theatre. Beautif...