- Get free admission to over 60 top attractions and museums
- Enjoy a free 2 hour bus tour through the historical Prague
- Get exclusive discounts on city tours, excursions, cruises, restaurants and more
- Receive a complete guidebook in 7 languages to help you to know the city
The Prague Card gives you free admission to over 60 attractions listed in the Prague Card Guide. To benefit from the free entries, just show your Prague Card – duly validated with the start date. You are entitled to make only one free entry to each attraction. The temporary exhibitions are not always included in the card.
The Prague Card offers also discounts of up to 50% for entries to another attractions, visits and tours, entertainment, leisure attractions, shops, restaurants and other services. The level of discount is indicated in the Prague Card Guide with each attraction.
To calculate your advantages you can use the Prague Card Calculator, a smart tool on the webpage of the Prague Card that shows you the savings according to a choosen itinerary.
PRAGUE CARD GUIDE
To help you benefit from using the Prague Card and plan your sightseeing, each card comes with a Guidebook in 7 languages (English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Czech). This guide is packed full of information about all of our participating attractions. Every attraction on the card is described on its own page. There are also detailed maps for all main Prague districts and map of Prague Transport system. Please, note that editorial work on the Prague Card Guide booklet is made once a year with maximum care to give you correct information. However, within a year, it happens that some of the attractions could be closed unexpectadly for technical, state or other reasons or they change their opening hours and prices. In this sense, Prague Card does not take responsibility for any of such changes in prices, opening hours, closures of attractions etc. Please always obtain up-to-date information on the spot or online. You can study Prague Card Guide even before you get the card. Just open its online e-book version or download from the Prague Card webpage.
VALIDITY OF THE VOUCHER: 1 year from the date of purchase
VALIDITY OF THE CARD
The PRAGUE CARD is only valid when there is the HOLDER'S NAME and the STARTING DATE of its use. You will get a DATE STICKER with the card. The staff in the Info centre will perforate the starting day according to your wish and stick it on the back side of the card. Without the starting day marked on the card, the card is not valid and you cannot use it. Please, make sure your card is marked correctly, as overwritten, corrected or illegible cards may not be used. Don’t forget to sign your card before starting to use it. The Prague Card is your personal card and cannot be transferred to anyone else. Prague Card will be valid from the date specified and during the following consecutive days, in accordance with the period specified on the card (2, 3, 4 days).
- Free admission to over 60 of the top Prague attractions
- 20-50% discounts on other entries, excursions, cruises, entertainment, restaurants
- Free sightseeing bus tour and historical Prague river cruise
- A guidebook of 150 pages, in seven languages (English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, Czech) with a list of all promotions and benefits of the card
- Free mobile application "Prague Cool Pass" with navigation to and descriptions of the attractions
- Use of the public transport
- Children (6-16): reduced
- Students (up to 26 years): reduced
To pick up your Prague Card, print the voucher and hand it, together with proof of ID, at one of the following collection points:
1) OLD TOWN SQUARE – TÝNSKÁ STREET 7, Prague Trips & Tickets Agency, facing the Tyn Cathedral at Old Town Square, take the narrow lane (Týnská) between the Cathedral and the beige baroque building (Kinsky palace): every day from 10.00am to 9.00pm
2) OLD TOWN – HUSOVA STREET 21, Tourist Information Centre of Central Bohemia located near Old Town Square: every day from 10:00am to 6:00pm
3) CHARLES BRIDGE - MOSTECKÁ STREET 4, Information Centre located just beside the Charles Bridge on Malá Strana side: every day from 8.30am to 8.00pm
4) MAIN RAILWAY STATION - TOURISTPOINT, located in the shopping center of Prague Main Train Station: every day from 8:00am to 10:00pm
5) FLORENC BUS STATION, Tourist Information Centre at Florenc Bus Station: every day from 8:30am to 8:30pm
- The Prague Card is only valid when a name and starting date are marked
- The card does not include public transport. You have the chance to buy a separate transport pass at the collection points
- No reimbursement is possible if attractions are temporarily closed
- The attractions reserve the right to change their prices and hours without notice
- The card is non-refundable. No replacements or refunds are possible for lost or stolen cards
- No refunds can be provided if the facilities are not used during the Prague Card period of validity
- The temporal exhibitions are not always included as part of the offer. The included admission ticket ticket to Prague Castle is valid for 2 days. However, each attraction in the Castle can only be visited once
Book your Prague City Pass and head straight for the entrance to Prague attractions without waiting ...
Go back in time to the Middle Ages and spend 5 hours visiting the second most important town in Bohe...
Discover a symbol of Czech history and visit one of the world's most visited castles. Enjoy a 4-hour...
This day trip from Prague combines a tour of Karlovy Vary with a visit to Marianske Lazne, another C...
Anyone who is interested in seeing the gorgeous scenery of ?eské St?edoho?í (Central Bohemian Upland...
Karlovy Vary is probably the best known spa town in the Czech Republic. Its history begins in the 14...
Get ready for a perfect, romantic experience! Make yourself comfortable in stylish surroundings of t...
This tour was named in July 2017 by the Week's Portfolio Magazine one of the five best architecture ...
Taste some legendary Czech Republic beers on a combined 3-hour bar tour with dinner. Visit two Pragu...
Explore Prague during a guided tour through the life and times of the city’s most famous author on a...