Enjoy your walk through the largest ancient castle complex in the world with the mobile app (included)! You'll learn life stories of the old rulers, saints and heroes while admiring the churches, palaces, and royal gardens that were founded around it a thousand years ago!
Inside the castle, you'll find such styles as Baroque, neo-gothic, Renaissance architecture and English-style park from the mid of the 19th century. Take a journey through the oldest structures in Czech lands – The Chapel of Holy Cross, the magnificent St. Vitus Cathedral ( it took 585 years to complete it!), the Ruins of the Church of the Virgin Mary and Saint George Basilica, a burial place for many representatives of the Bohemian dynasty.
Your tour will include the exterior locations of Saint Vitus Cathedral, Saint George Basilica, Royal Gardens, Ball Games Hall, Ridding Hall, Golden Lane, Lobkowicz Palace and Queen Anne's Summer Palace. Choose to pause your app and enter the highlights as you go along, or use your ticket to enter after the tour is finished.
- Start your audio tour at any time on the date you have booked beginning at the Charles Bridge
- Cross the Charles Bridge while listening to the introduction
- Make your way to Lesser Town Square, where a tram will take you up to the Castle (Tram ticket is NOT included in the price)
- You must pass a security control and a bag check before entering the Castle
- Then, use your ticket to enter Prague Castle at the selected time slot found on your ticket