Prague Castle skip-the-line tickets
- Get your skip-the-line tickets for Prague Castle and avoid long waiting times at the entrance
- Experience the magnificent Prague Castle complex including St. Vitus Cathedral, Old Royal Palace and more
- Discover the Castle's beautiful interiors at your own pace
This convenient skip-the-line opportunity allows you to avoid the long lines to buy admission tickets to Prague Castle. Instead of standing in line at the ticket purchase point, meet the ticket representative on your chosen day to collect your entrance ticket. The representative is waiting in front of the St. Vitus Cathedral. Your ticket is valid for 2 days (from the day you receive it) and includes one entry to the castle interiors.
Save time and avoid hassle on your holiday. See the majestic Prague Castle, and learn about its history, which stretches back to the 9th century. Over the years it has been home to Kings of Bohemia, Holy Roman Emperors, and presidents of Czechoslovakia and the Czech Republic.
With this skip-the-line ticket you can explore Prague Castle at your own pace. The ticket allows you entry to the castle, as well as St. Vitus Cathedral, Old Royal Palace, St. George's Basilica, and Golden Lane with Daliborka Tower.
- Skip-the-line ticket
- Prague Castle admission - Circuit B (Covers St. Vitus Cathedral, Old Royal Palace, St. George's Basilica, and Golden Lane with Daliborka Tower)
- Tour guide
- Skip-the-line for the security check into the Prague Castle complex
Children ages 0-5 and youth ages 6-16: reduced price
Třetí nádvoří Pražského hradu, 119 00 Praha 1, Czechia
Meet your representative in front of the main entrance (no. VIII) of St. Vitus Cathedral in the third courtyard of the Prague Castle complex. The representative will be holding an open blue and white umbrella. The exact address is III. nádvoří 48/2 119 01 Praha 1.
- Pick up the ticket on your chosen day and use it within 2 days
- Please note that all Prague Castle visitors have to pass a security control and a bag check before coming to the meeting point and picking up the tickets. The waiting time may vary during the week. Please plan your visit accordingly
- Meet a representative inside Prague Castle complex at 12.05pm to collect your ticket
- Your representative will wait a maximum of 15 minutes after the starting time so please be sure to get there on time
- Your ticket is valid for two days and allows one entry
Czech beer has received praise from major reviewers around the world. The lager is considered to tas...
A luxurious mini-bus will pick you up at your hotel and take you on a drive to a venue tucked away b...
Explore the shadowy mysterious world of medieval Prague on a ghostly evening tour. Walk through myst...
Taste some legendary Czech Republic beers on a combined 3-hour bar tour with dinner. Visit two Pragu...
Did you know that Prague is one of the most haunted cities in Europe and a place with a dark past? O...
Take a stroll through Prague's grand history! The tour starts with a short walk from the Old Town Sq...