Prague City Pass
- Admission to Prague's most popular attractions
- Free Vltava river cruise and guided bus tour
- Special offers and discounts for card holders only
Your Prague card will save you time and money when you visit the city. Enjoy entry to many attractions including:
- St. Vitus Cathedral
- Jewish museum
- Maisel Synagogue
- Pinkas Synagogue
- Prague Castle
- Discounts and special offers
- Guided bus tour
- Vltava river cruise
- Free admission to the most popular attractions in Prague
- Free guided bus tour through the center of Prague
- Free river cruise
- Discounts and benefits 25% to trips outside of Prague, city tours in Prague, restaurants, transfers, car rentals, etc.
- Booklet in English
- Meals, snacks and beverages
- Pick-up and drop-off
Národní 38, Nové Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Please exchange your voucher for the Prague City Pass at the above mentioned address of Gray Line (open daily: 9.00am-5.00pm)
- Prague Castle. Old Royal Palace with Vladislav Hall, St. George‘s Basilica, Golden Lane with Daliborka Tower. and St. Vitus Cathedral - the ticket is valid for 2 days from first entry
- Jewish Museum in Prague: Maisel Synagogue, Spanish Synagogue, Pinkas Synagogue, Old Jewish Cemetery, Klausen Synagogue, Ceremonial Hall – the ticket is valid for 7 days from first entry
- Prague City Pass is valid 30 days following the date of the first entry
The Prague Card gives you free admission to over 50 attractions listed in the Prague Card Guide. To ...
Waiting in line to visit a clock is a paradox of wasted time folding in upon itself. Of course, when...
This one-hour cruise is especially suitable for families with small children. See Prague’s highlight...
Anyone who is interested in seeing the gorgeous scenery of ?eské St?edoho?í (Central Bohemian Upland...
During your day trip from Prague, you'll tour the historically rich and picturesque town of Cesky Kr...
Enjoy a full-day tour of the Czech capital. Start with a walk in the Wenceslas Square in the New Tow...
Your Prague city tour with Vltava river cruise offers a compreshensive introduction to the city, ens...
Come on board of our boat for a romantic evening cruise through the heart of Prague and see all the ...
Karlovy Vary is probably the best known spa town in the Czech Republic. Its history begins in the 14...
You will visit several famous synagogues: the 13th century Old-New Synagogue, the oldest synagogue n...