Prague dinner cruise with transfers
- Enjoy an all-you-can-eat buffet on the cruise boat and listen to live music
- See Prague's illuminated landmarks at night
- Admire historic monuments, such as the Charles Bridge and Prague Castle from the Vltava River
Transfer by minibus to the Náplavka riverbank near Palacký Bridge, one of the oldest functioning river crossings in Prague city center. Get a welcome drink as you board the boat.
Then, cruise gently down the Vltava River towards the Charles Bridge. See historic monuments floodlit for the night, such as the Prague Castle complex, the old fort of Vyšehrad, the National Theatre and the neo-Renaissance concert hall of the Rudolfinum, where the Czech Philharmonic Orchestra performs.
Feast from an all-you-can-eat buffet dinner as you cruise, and let the live music entertain you as you glide through the beautiful city.
- Travelling by modern bus
- Boat trip
- A welcome drink on the boat and "all you can eat" buffet style dinner
- Live music
- Youth (3-11 years old): reduced price
- Children under the age of 2: free
A driver will pick you up from your hotel and after the dinner drop you off. Please indicate the name and address of your hotel at the time of booking.
- Your booking will be confirmed within 12 hours
- Tour departs at 6.30pm
- Hotel pickups commence approximately 30-60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions
After a long day exploring the sights, unwind the way the locals do with their favorite drink. Taste...
Your knowledgeable guide will explain what Operation Anthropoid was and who were the key players inv...
Waiting in line to visit a clock is a paradox of wasted time folding in upon itself. Of course, when...
Get away from the crowds and the bustle of the city for two hours and relax on an extended sightseei...
Enjoy a delicious buffet-style lunch while you exploring Prague's most famous historic sights in the...
Enjoy the most photogenic natural creations of the Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland National Park, hik...