Prague: lunch cruise ticket
- See the beautiful landmarks of Prague as you wind down the Vlatva River
- Charles Bridge, Vysehrad, Castle, The National Theatre, and many more!
- Deluxe buffet-style lunch and musical entertainment
Enjoy your lunch surrounded by the beauty of Prague and its most famous sights. Whether you're alone, with friends or family, or perhaps even a business partner, you won't be bored!
Combine lovely food with an original ambiance provided by Prague's iconic sights. Treat yourself and your company to something special! Upon arrival, the crew will welcome you with a traditional Czech aperitif. A delicious buffet style lunch is made even more enjoyable thanks to background music. The buffet is open throughout the journey.
During your cruise, you'll see the best sights Prague has to offer including Prague Castle, the Rudolfinum, a gallery and a concert hall in neo-renaissance style, the Church of St Nicholas, Charles Bridge, the National Theatre, Emauzy Church, and Vysehrad, a castle fort on a rock cliff high above the river.
- 120-minute boat cruise on Vltava river in large, modern boats that fit 50 -150 people
- Lunch Cruise admission ticket
- Deluxe buffet-style lunch
- Welcome drink
- Musical entertainment
- Additional drinks aside from welcome drink
- Transportation to Cechuv Bridge departure point
- Live guide
- Children 3-10 years old: reduced
- Children 2 years old and younger: no charge
- Cruise departs from Cechuv Bridge, Dvorakovo nabrezi, 110 00 Prague 1, pier 5
- Cancellations made within 48 hours of service date will be charged in full; more than 48 hours notice is fully refundable
- November - December: Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 1.00pm
- 25 December - 8 January: Every day at 2.00pm
- 9 January - 8 March 8: Friday, Saturday and Sunday 12:00pm
- 9 March - 1 November: every day at 12.00pm
Anyone who is interested in seeing the gorgeous scenery of ?eské St?edoho?í (Central Bohemian Upland...
A luxurious mini-bus will pick you up at your hotel and take you on a drive to a venue tucked away b...
After a long day exploring the sights, unwind the way the locals do with their favorite drink. Taste...
Your knowledgeable guide will explain what Operation Anthropoid was and who were the key players inv...
Head out of Prague and go on a magical day trip (8 hours) around the Central Bohemian countryside. S...
Begeben Sie sich auf eine Schnitzeljagd, um die Stadt an der Moldau auf ganz besondere Weise kennenz...