- Fly over the center of Prague and see the city from above
- Let the experienced pilot show you all the highlights
- Enjoy a different perspective of the city
Enjoy a view of the historic center of Prague from above. This sightseeing flight over Prague will offer you a breathtaking view of Prague with its hundred spires. Enjoy a genuine adrenaline experience on your Prague stay!
You will be picked up from your hotel and taken with a luxurious mini-bus to an airport. Board a two-engine plane and enjoy the views when flying over the center of Prague at an altitude of 300 meters.
The experienced pilot will show you all of Prague’s highlights from above during the 40 minutes’ flight. You can take pictures or video throughout the whole flight. After the plane lands you will be taken you back to the hotel or to the center of Prague.
- Bottled water
- Sightseeing flight
- Price per person depends on the size of the group
Wilsonova 300/8, 110 00 Praha 2-Vinohrady, Czechia
Take advantage of the hotel pick-up by indicating the name and address of your hotel at the time of booking, or meet your guide in the parking area of the Main Train Station of Prague on Wilsonova street. Subway station (C-Red line): Hlavní nádraží.
- Maximum of 3 people on one flight
- Your booking will be confirmed within 12 hours
- Departure Time: 2.00pm
- Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions
Your Karlstejn Castle bike tour takes you southwest of Prague along the Vltava and Berounka Rivers a...
Anyone who is interested in seeing the gorgeous scenery of ?eské St?edoho?í (Central Bohemian Upland...
A luxurious mini-bus will pick you up at your hotel and take you on a drive to a venue tucked away b...
After a long day exploring the sights, unwind the way the locals do with their favorite drink. Taste...
Your knowledgeable guide will explain what Operation Anthropoid was and who were the key players inv...
The City of a Thousand Spires, the Golden City, the Crown Jewel of Central Europe--all of these name...