In the evening as the sun goes down, the lights in the city of Prague come on and create a mellow atmosphere. This gives the opportunity to capture the highlights of the city in a different way. Your guide is a professional photographer and will make sure you will bring the perfect picture back home. Learn to set the right composition and exposure, the best way, and angles to capture the famous sights.
It doesn't matter if you are a beginner or experienced photographer, your guide will ensure you will have a memorable tour and finish the day with increased confidence in your camera. During the tour you will learn about:
- Manual camera settings such as aperture, shutter speed and iso
- Creative composition using perspective, lines and color
- The control and influence of light
- Tips & tricks for post-processing
- Usage of long shutter speeds in relation to the scene