- Take a stroll through the streets and become part of the city
- More than a tour - your guide will share their love of art history with you
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
The Prague Old Town is the area that combines a large number of legends and ghost tales of the city. It is the place to go to when you’re in the search of mysteries and energies. This tour will bring to life a unique experience in a form of a walking tour. Let your guide take you through the cobblestone streets and alleys of the Old Town and the Jewish quarter, visiting places where tales and legends are told between Gothic churches, convents, medieval houses, market squares and eerie cemeteries. This tour is ideal for those who love ghost stories, tales of terror, and bloody tragedies, as well as for those who enjoy strolling along the old town streets where folklore and superstition lurk in the fringes of everyday life.
- Guided walking tour
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Students with a valid student ID: reduced
Staroměstské nám. 934/5, 110 00 Praha-Staré Město, Czechia
Meet your guide at the Cartier store/Czech tourism office in the Old Town Square.
- This tour does not include access to interiors of sites visited and no “jump scare” actors
- The tour relies on the professional storytelling skills of your guides
- The maximum number of participants is 15 people so it is recommended to book early
- Children: minimum age recommended 12 years or older
- This tour runs in all weather conditions. It is recommended to wear warm clothing in autumn/winter and bring an umbrella or raincoat in case of rain
- Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday
- Spanish: 8.15pm
- English: 8.30pm
- Italian: 8.45pm
Your Karlstejn Castle bike tour takes you southwest of Prague along the Vltava and Berounka Rivers a...
Anyone who is interested in seeing the gorgeous scenery of ?eské St?edoho?í (Central Bohemian Upland...
A luxurious mini-bus will pick you up at your hotel and take you on a drive to a venue tucked away b...
After a long day exploring the sights, unwind the way the locals do with their favorite drink. Taste...
Your knowledgeable guide will explain what Operation Anthropoid was and who were the key players inv...
The City of a Thousand Spires, the Golden City, the Crown Jewel of Central Europe--all of these name...