On this tour, you will visit the most iconic sites in Johannesburg and Soweto. Starting with a pick-up at your hotel, in this tour, you will learn not only about the history of the districts but you will discover South Africa's future. Around Johannesburg, you will visit the Apartheid Museum Carlton Centre, Constitutional Hill, and the striking Newtown Junction. In Soweto, you will walk around historic sites, iconic landmarks, the Hector Pieterson Museum and end the tour by walking around the colorful Vilakazi Street, the home of Nelson Mandela. To end the tour, you will be dropped off back at your hotel.
Excursions & day trips
Johannesburg and Soweto full-day tour from Pretoria
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 8 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Visit the Constitutional Hill and Apartheid Museum
- Drive through the striking Mandela Bridge
- Walk around the colorful Vilakazi Street, home of Nelson Mandela.
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in an AC vehicle
- Entrance fee to sites
- Children (age 3-11)
- Infants (age 0-2): free of admission
Pick-up from your hotels in Pretoria. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator
What to remember
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
ATC African Travel Concept
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.