This tour offers a spectacular view of Iguassu from Argentina's side of the border. A different view from the other side of the border portrays this marvelous natural beauty in another exciting way. Find a great perspective of the Garganta do Diabo waterfall, the biggest waterfall in the park. Drive through the jungle and hike a trail that leads to the waterfalls and an incredible optional boat ride. This is everything you could want in an adventure tour! Departure from the hotel with guide assistance, once the tour started, every 30 minutes a train leaves to the superior part of the falls. First stop is the most traditional point after the bus or van drive through the park until reach the point to start the trails and walkaways; at the end of the trail, you will find the Garganta do Diabo, a footbridge of 2080 meters that give access to one of the most beautiful natural spectacles on earth. Then, you will go to the Circuito Superior; when you reach the top, you will be able to contemplate all the high points of the park, and you can visit six observatories and spaces to relax and appreciate the view.
Day trips & excursions
Iguassu Falls Argentina side guided excursion
Availability: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday
Language: English , Spanish , Portuguese
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Exciting view of the Iguassu Waterfalls from Argentina´s side of the border
- Admire exuberant nature, and beautiful fauna and flora
- Explore the Iguassu National Park
- Discover the devil’s throat trail
What to expect
- Roundtrip transfer to most hotels in Foz do Iguaçu or Puerto Iguazu
- Professional guide (English, Portuguese, and Spanish)
What's not included
- Iguassu National Park entrance fee
- Food and drinks
- Infants 0-2 years old: free
- Children 3-12 years old: reduced
Pick-up at your hotel
What to remember
- Iguazu National Park entrance fee (Argentine side): $600 pesos. Argentinians pay half price. For tourists born in the Mercosur region, admission costs $480 pesos. Children up to 05 years old have free admission
- Please check if you require a Visa or a similar document to enter Argentina. You are responsible for obtaining these documents.
- It is necessary to bring along your passport and pay close attention to visa restrictions. A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you are leaving from Brazil, when you enter Argentina, you will need to pay a fee of $40,00 pesos for an Eco touristic tax in Puerto Iguazu. Please make sure to keep your receipt in order to avoid being charged twice
- Please contact the local tour operator to confirm your pick-up place and time. You will find their information on the voucher after booking
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday
- Blackout dates: 24, 25, 31 December, 1 January
Gray Line Brazil
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.