Explore and Reforest Patagonia - English
- Torres del Paine National Park full-day tour
- Balmaceda & Serrano glaciers full-day boat tour
- Horse Riding or Hike in Dorotea Hill
- Donate 3 native trees to reforest Patagonia
- Culture and Historical Tour in Puerto Natales
- Comfortable accommodation + breakfast
Live four exciting days exploring Patagonia while you contribute to the reforestation of patagonian national parks. In addition, discover the fascinating culture and history of the region to learn beyond the usual tourism route.
Day 1 - Arrival in Puerto Natales and Cultural Tour
Day 2 - Full-Day Torres del Paine National Park Tour
Day 3 - Serrano & Balmaceda Glacier Navegation Boat Tour
Día 4 - Horse Riding / Hiking and back to Puerto Natales
- Accommodation for 4 days/3 nights + breakfast
- Donate 3 trees to the Reforesting Foundation
- All the activities + Torres del Paine National Park entry fee
- Puerto Natales map with recommendation of best local restaurants
- 2 lunch, 1 traditional snack, 3 breakfast
- Flight to and from Punta Arenas or Puerto Natales
- Transportation to and from the airport and the hostel
- Tips for local guides
- Wind breajer
* Hiking boots are not required but are comfortable for this trip
Live an unforgettable way to cross to Argentina from Chile!08.00 hrs. Departure from Puerto Varas. C...
Discover the classic attractions of Santiago, the Chilean capital, on a 3-hour guided tour. Situated...
Let us introduce you to the mysteries of Easter Island...Departing from Hanga Roa, this tour will ta...
Departure from Puerto Varas to Petrohue where you will have a brief visit to Petrohue Riverfalls (en...
After the pick-up from your hotel you will discover the main highlights of the city of Santiago lear...
Discover during this 3-hour tour all of Santiago’s most visited sights including a hotel pick up and...