Enjoy this full-day Puerto Princesa underground river tour. The primary tour destination in Puerto Princesa City is the Puerto Princesa underground river and has the worlds navigable underground river with its spectacular rock stalactites and stalagmites formation that made it to be among the UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE site and awarded as RAMSAR site. Tour inside the cave would cover the first kilometer of this 8.2 km underground river known to be the longest navigable in the world and now one of the 7 wonders of nature.
Full-day Puerto Princesa underground river tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 7 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Smaller Group Size
Do this because
- Experience the UNESCO Underground River National Park
- Row through the longest underground river in the world
- View the large bats hanging in the distance from the rock formations
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Boat transportation
- Entrance fees
- Lunch and water
- Guided tour
- Children (age 3-8)
Pick-up from your hotels in Puerto Princesa. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator
What to remember
- The tour operator may cancel the activity in case of bad weather conditions. In this case, you will be issued a refund or an alternative
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- Pick-up is between 7.00am and 8.00am
WORLD HOLIDAY TRAVEL AND TOURS
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the experience begins. If you cancel up to 2 days before, you can still receive a 50% refund.