Frutillar and Puerto Octay Tour
- Marvel at Llanquihue Lake, the largest lake entirely within Chile
- Impressive View of Osorno & Puntiagudo Volcanoes
- Get Delighted by the way old German style
- Visit The German Museum to understand the way the first German immigrants lived
- Visit the Historical and cultural interest zone of Puerto Octay
Tour the town of Frutillar is known for its black sand beaches, crystalline waters and its Theatre by the lake. Lose yourself in its clean, orderly streets lined with rose and dahlia gardens and perfectly maintained wooden buildings. Frutillar is home to the best desserts in Chile thanks to the influence of the German colonists who arrived in the 19th century.
After visiting this town, you will enjoy a lunch (not included) in front of Llanquihue Lake with a stunning view of the Osorno and Puntiagudo Volcanoes. By the evening you will continue bordering Llanquihue Lake until you arrive at Puerto Octay, a charming town with a beautiful German-style architecture.
- Hotel Pick Up and Drop Off
- Admission to the Museum (2.500 CLP)
- Optional Gratuities
- Transportation to/from Santiago
Puerto Montt and Puerto Varas City
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothing
Daily at 9:00am
Live an unforgettable way to cross to Argentina from Chile!08.00 hrs. Departure from Puerto Varas. C...
The excursion starts in the direction of the south shore of Lake Llanquihue, until you reach the Vic...
Depart from your hotel, you will head to Frutillar following the shores of the Llanquihue Lake passi...
Departing from your hotel along the south bank of the Llanquihue Lake, straight towards the Osorno V...
This excursion starts and ends in Puerto Varas, allowing an overview of Lake Llanquihue, its spectac...
Departure from Puerto Varas to Petrohue where you will have a brief visit to Petrohue Riverfalls (en...