Full day excursion of Peulla from Puerto Varas
- Discover the beauty of Vicente Pérez Rosales National Park
- Visit the world-famous Saltos del Petrohué waterfalls
- See the turquoise waters at Todos Los Santos Lake
- Visit the beautiful and gentle village of Peulla
Directly from you hotel in Puerto Varas this excursion first heads to the south shore of Lake Llanquihue, until you reach the Vicente Pérez Rosales Park from where you will appreciate the Petrohué River Falls, where the river water flows over the volcanic lava rocks unfolding to an incredible natural spectacle.
Next, board the navigation that will take you to Peulla Village, a small ecological village of 120 inhabitants forming part of the tourist circuit Cruce Andino. Sail Todos Los Santos Lake for 1 hour and 45 minutes, and observe the Osorno, Puntiagudo and Tronador Volcanoes.
In Peulla, you will have the opportunity to participate in some of the available outdoor activities, visit the waterfall known as the Bridal Veil or simply enjoy the tranquillity of the place. Finally, you will be returned to your hotel in Puerto Varas.
- Pick-up and drop-off from Puerto Varas (Urban zone)
- Bilingual guide (English or Spanish)
- Vicente Perez Rosales entrance fee
- Passenger transport insurance
- Gratuities (optional)
During checkout, you will be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel in Puerto Varas for pick-up.
- Wear a winter raincoat (winter), appropriate footwear for walking, sunscreen, and comfortable clothes
- Bring water
Live an unforgettable way to cross to Argentina from Chile!08.00 hrs. Departure from Puerto Varas. C...
Discover the classic attractions of Santiago, the Chilean capital, on a 3-hour guided tour. Situated...
Let us introduce you to the mysteries of Easter Island...Departing from Hanga Roa, this tour will ta...
Departure from Puerto Varas to Petrohue where you will have a brief visit to Petrohue Riverfalls (en...
After the pick-up from your hotel you will discover the main highlights of the city of Santiago lear...
Discover during this 3-hour tour all of Santiago’s most visited sights including a hotel pick up and...