Full day excursion Peulla from Puerto Montt
- From Puerto Montt, this tour will show you the beauty of the Chilean South
- Enjoy the road that will take you to Vicente Perez Rosales National Park
- See the world-famous Saltos del Petrohué waterfalls
Straight up from your hotel in Puerto Montt, this excursion will take you to Lake Llanquihue, until reach the Vicente Pérez Rosales National Park from where you will appreciate the Petrohué River Falls, where the river water flows over the volcanic lava rocks unfolding to an incredible natural spectacle.
Next, board the navigation that will take you to Peulla Village, a small ecological village of 120 inhabitants. Sail Todos Los Santos Lake for 1 hour and 45 minutes, and observe the Osorno, Puntiagudo and Tronador Volcanoes.
In Peulla, you will have the opportunity to participate in some of the available outdoor activities, visit the waterfall known as the Bridal Veil or simply enjoy the tranquillity of this place. Finally, you will be returned to your hotel in Puerto Montt.
- Pick-up and drop-off from Puerto Montt hotels (urban zone)
- Bilingual guide (English or Spanish)
- Vicente Perez Rosales entrance fee
- Passenger transport insurance
- Gratuities (optional)
- Pick-up service only from Puerto Montt
- Wear a winter raincoat, appropriate footwear for walking, sunscreen, and comfortable clothes
- Bring water
Discover the enchanting island of Chiloé with its marvelous bays and long sandy beaches. Your starti...
Tour the town of Frutillar is known for its black sand beaches, crystalline waters and its Theatre b...
This tour will pick you up from your hotel in Puerto Montt or Puerto Varas and then head out along s...
Directly from your hotel, this service will be waiting to take you on time to your departure flight....
The excursion starts in the direction of the south shore of Lake Llanquihue, until you reach the Vic...
Departure from Puerto Varas to Petrohue where you will have a brief visit to Petrohue Riverfalls (en...